Whats your close season plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your close season plans?

Shorter break then usual this season because of the World Cup next year so not too long to see QPR back in action again.

I have a nice summer of cricket to look forward to including the Ashes at Lords and the Oval plys the Test against the Windies and also the 20/20 World Cup Final and also going to Kazakhstan for the England game so nice and busy for me.

Say Hello To Borat

Comment

Our First Child is due in July really looking forward to that although a tad nervous, Also have tickets for the Ashes + a few one day games.Hope to bump in to you Paul.
      Last edited by andover66; 04-05-2009, 01:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I'm going to see Take That at Wembley on the 5th of July Other than that nothing much planned really. Suould be finished college by late June. Job hunting too.

Comment

Mrs is doing the Take That gigs.
          FB trial for my eldest over next few weeks starting next week with LOASS.Hope to take some cricket in at Essex.Lounge around looking busy in the garden when sunny.Off to Spain in Aug 2 days after my eldest is back from Denmark with Southend.Oh and drink.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Spend two months biting everyone's heads off, then treat the first pre-season at Aldershot/Stevenage/Blue Square United like a cup final at Wembley.

No, seriously (although there is some truth in the above), SATs in 2 weeks time, followed by endless rehearsals for the year six production. Somewhere in between visit the gastric surgeon and (hopefully sooner rather than later) have an op.
            Last edited by swanleyhoop; 04-05-2009, 12:57 PM.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

be finished college by mid june(ish), then hopefully get a little summer job to get some money to save up for the first few away games of the season!
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Gastic surgeon??????????

Comment

Winding people up on the internet
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                    Gastic surgeon??????????
                    Oops, gastric surgeon, I meant to write!

My GAST is just fine...

:shame:
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

off to italy for 4 weeks as long as this pig flu dont get worse,:byebye:
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                      X