Reasons why the "arrogant one" won't apologise for this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons why the "arrogant one" won't apologise for this season

1) He knows we're a load of mugs for paying high prices.

Any more?

WHO

who do you mean by arrogant one:boss:

Comment

flavio

Comment

Not me matey, i'm not renewing !

Comment

if he apologizes i will run down Brighton beach naked shouting "I'm free"
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Ade - you need to be careful doing that sort of thing on brighton beach...

Comment

well

now i would say that by flavios thoughts hes done nothing wrong
              he did tell sousa on offering him the job that he wanted attacking football

sousa for some reason juist would not compromise he refused point black to play two up front

and in defiance of advice he dropped dexter blackstock after eight games
              his gamble could have payed handsome dividends if dexter came back scoring hatricks all over the place

but what happend was dexters confidence was shatterd he never scored again

if you have a fifteen million pound striker like drogba then you play one up front

but in this league you must play two up front with over lapping full backs

so sousa took a massive gamble he didnt have to take

thus destroying the club

Comment

destroying the club? jeez dont you ever stop giving sausa greif:devil: people like rupert lowe ruin clubs not paulo sousa,just ask saints fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post

sousa for some reason juist would not compromise he refused point black to play two up front

his gamble could have payed handsome dividends if dexter came back scoring hatricks all over the place

if you have a fifteen million pound striker like drogba then you play one up front

thus destroying the club

Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah

Oh yeah.......Blah Blah Blah

Comment

and blah

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post

thus destroying the club
                      I actually agree with alot of that. Not the destroying the club bit though, i think weve had much worse!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yeah

youvebeen rangerd its all true the man was obsessed with defending and didnt realise our massive wage bill meant no strikers could be brought in so his only chance was dexter and he blew it
                        sousas problem was that he was experienced at playing along side multi million pound players
                        but he should have been informed that our whole squad is top heavy with center halfs
                        injuries to vine and buzsacky meant dexter was all we had
                        but sousas inexperience meant he failed to notice we were in serious problems
                        terry venables would have got into dexters brain and got him motivated but sousa had no experience and didnt know how so unfortunately as much as i love gianni he mad a terrible mistake with the installation of sousa

Comment

and sousa gave them all herbal tea which gave them the s.h.i.t.s

Comment

well

sousa was out of his league here he had only ever been part of the international set up he had never been a manager ..and was a terrible choice as rangers i expect now gi gi decanio to return

Comment

I agree Sousa didnt use Dexter and that was a massive decision he got wrong. I dont think theres any denying that!....

Fact is he's the only forward we have/had that could be reliable in front of goal!

IMO we were right to get rid of Sousa...
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X