• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
    Did you wear it around your wrist.
    you remember ......

Comment

Northerners (and I seem to remember Arsenal as well) also had a penchant for wearing scarfs hanging off their waist bands (of the ubiquitous Birmingham baggie strides). Brrrrrrr.

Anyone got (in fact did anyone ever buy?!) one those half rangers half wasps shirts/hats etc? I am sure someone is now going to come back and tell me how cool those were! They weren't.
      Anyone got any of the Rangers records? I am afraid I did posses at one point but no longer have them. But I can still sing the last one! Shockingly bad. Don't make em like those anymore

I have a matchball signed by the 82 cup final team (and el TV) but they're not having it. It is now an heirloom.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post
        Northerners (and I seem to remember Arsenal as well) also had a penchant for wearing scarfs hanging off their waist bands (of the ubiquitous Birmingham baggie strides). Brrrrrrr.

Anyone got (in fact did anyone ever buy?!) one those half rangers half wasps shirts/hats etc? I am sure someone is now going to come back and tell me how cool those were! They weren't.
        Anyone got any of the Rangers records? I am afraid I did posses at one point but no longer have them. But I can still sing the last one! Shockingly bad. Don't make em like those anymore

I have a matchball signed by the 82 cup final team (and el TV) but they're not having it. It is now an heirloom.
        It was about that time that i also started watching more and more Rugby.My local pub, is more Rugby orientated than football and from then i became a Wasps fan.I did look at that shirt....and agree with you...it was awful.

Comment

Think I may have a couple of old QPR belts from when I was a kid they can have. They don't seem to fit me now...

Comment

Originally posted by stanley75 View Post

I had the Loftus RoadRunners one! Bought from the old club shop in the Ellerslie Road stand where the bigger snack bar is now. No idea what happened to it. I traded in a load of records in '85 at the Record and Tape Exchange on Goldhawk Road - probably went with that lot.

Comment

Oddly the Rangers discography/back catalogue doesn't seem to be on youtube yet. I think sadly we would all have to admit Chas and Dave won the battle of the cup final tunes in 82.

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                Did you wear it around your wrist.
                or through the belt loops on your sta prest
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I've got a Compaq sponsored premier league shirt worn by the one Karl Ready 5 on the back

Comment

Maybe Redknapp could donate his black book of transfer targets...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Maybe Redknapp could donate his black book of transfer targets...
                      it'd just be 2 pages though, kranjcar and crouch

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

it'd just be 2 pages though, kranjcar and crouch
                        Total relics !

Comment

latest?cb=20130320173053&path-prefix=it.jpg
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                          X