Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Season

If we make no signings, and our lads on loan come back, starting next season with the squad we have, will we go up?, or do you think signing players next season is important?.
    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

30+ players helped win the league for Wolves. More than 20 played a dozen games each, which really shows the importance of it being a squad that will take you up rather than the team. Is our squad good enough? It wasn't this year so why would next year be any different. We will suffer injuries again so we have to have quality to replace the injured. This year we lost Buzsaky, Vine and Rowlands but next year it could easily be 3 others and unless we have quality replacements we will struggle again.

Comment

need signings. Will get nowhere near play offs again next season with the current squad. Board needs to spend some of them millions.

Comment

Not a chance need to make signings!

Comment

Could be relegation next season without a strong manager and virtually a new squad.

I think Ipswich have got the right idea strong manager given plenty of manager i would say they will get promoted next season.

Comment

Signings are a must ,i would say 3 or 4 quality players are needed we have the money if want success you have to invest .if we dont do anything about players it will be the same as this year middle of the table struggle

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              Could be relegation next season without a strong manager and virtually a new squad.

I think Ipswich have got the right idea strong manager given plenty of manager i would say they will get promoted next season.
              I agree there, Ippy are definitely on course to go up next season.

What we need to do is sign at least 3-4 players, including 2 attackers!
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
              X