X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebration When Agyemang Scored

Just Seen it on Sky Sports News .

What was it ?

was it the new A-star celebration Fitz was talked about in his interview in the programme a few games ago ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqng1z16si8
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Funky house dance.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Migraine Skank more like a bunch of backward overpaid wannabe rudeboy w a n k a s getting over excited about nothing.

What ever happened to the gentleman celebration of Sir Les, one hand raised acknowledging the Rangers faithful.

'Migraine Skank' who the f c u k do these players think they are.....one word

EMBARASSED!

Comment

what
          WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Migraine Skank more like a bunch of backward overpaid wannabe rudeboy w a n k a s getting over excited about nothing.

What ever happened to the gentleman celebration of Sir Les, one hand raised acknowledging the Rangers faithful.

EMBARASSED!
            You're just a bitter old man :red_heart:
            Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by dave1882 View Post
              You're just a bitter old man :red_heart:
              I'm 29 years mate and have just paid 700 quid to renew my season ticket to watch these ******s strut around and do pre-rehearsed celebrations for goals in games which they don't even win. What have these *****s achieved to start giving it the large-un like this, makes my toes curl.

This club needs someone like Roy Keane to straighten these players out, he wouldn't let them celebrate like that he'd be embarassed.

Comment

I'm 29 years mate and have just paid 700 quid to renew my season ticket to watch these ******s strut around and do pre-rehearsed celebrations for goals in games which they don't even win. What have these *****s achieved to start giving it the large-un like this, makes my toes curl.

This club needs someone like Roy Keane to straighten these players out, he wouldn't let them celebrate like that he'd be embarassed.
                you and me dont always agree, but on this we do.

Unfortunately, theres no keano now and pearce has said no (allegedly) so, who comes in?

Trust me, the reason people were upset at the players disappearing at the POTY do wasnt as much the time the went, it was the ATTITUDE of some of them whilst they were there (ageymang and routledge probably the worst offenders)...thats a bigger worry.

Comment

Call me old fashioned, but what's up with doing a George Formby?
                  Imagine it, if you will, I BUSHRANGER am a goalscorer extraordinaire, It's the champions league final, and our beloved team, QPR, are playing Manure Utd and it's 0-0 with 30 seconds to go, having picked the ball up just inside their half, Akos advances 25 yards, then threads a lovely through ball to me which leaves the hapless twits, Ferdinand and Vidic, flat on their arses, and with only Van Der Saar to beat, I curl the ball around him and into the net, I turn away, pull up the front of my shirt over my face and with arms outstretched I race away towards our fabulous supporters, bumping into one or two players on the way, and when I reach them I pull down my shirt and proceed to play air ukulele with the most inane Lancashire grin on my boatrace and mouthing the words to "When I'm cleaning windows", and "Eeee, it's turned out nice again, 'aint it?". I trot back to my own half with jubilant teammates congratulating me on my unique celebration, Manure take the re-start, referee's whistle blows for full time and..........

Now, what's wrong with that? ;D

Comment

EMBARASSED!
                    I'm with you mate...t o s s in'it
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by bushranger1982 View Post
                      call me old fashioned, but what's up with doing a george formby?
                      Imagine it, if you will, i bushranger am a goalscorer extraordinaire, it's the champions league final, and our beloved team, qpr, are playing manure utd and it's 0-0 with 30 seconds to go, having picked the ball up just inside their half, akos advances 25 yards, then threads a lovely through ball to me which leaves the hapless twits, ferdinand and vidic, flat on their arses, and with only van der saar to beat, i curl the ball around him and into the net, i turn away, pull up the front of my shirt over my face and with arms outstretched i race away towards our fabulous supporters, bumping into one or two players on the way, and when i reach them i pull down my shirt and proceed to play air ukulele with the most inane lancashire grin on my boatrace and mouthing the words to "when i'm cleaning windows", and "eeee, it's turned out nice again, 'aint it?". I trot back to my own half with jubilant teammates congratulating me on my unique celebration, manure take the re-start, referee's whistle blows for full time and..........

Now, what's wrong with that? ;d
                      post of the day

hahahahahahaha

Comment

EMBARASSED!
                        With you all the way mate, just saw it on sky sports and felt f*ckin embarrsed. My mobile aint stopped bleeping with mates texting asking 'what the f*ck was that all about?' Like you say if we had actualy achieved something then they could of acted the fool but after this season and especially Agyemang who couldnt hit a banjo's #### with a shovel, they should of shown a bit of respect, grabbed the ball and ran back to our half anfd got on with the game, trying to salvage a rare away win.

Comment

EMBARASSED!

Agreed!

jesus that is so ****!

Comment

EMBARASSED!
                            youve gone up in my estimation mate.Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              With you all the way mate, just saw it on sky sports and felt f*ckin embarrsed. My mobile aint stopped bleeping with mates texting asking 'what the f*ck was that all about?' Like you say if we had actualy achieved something then they could of acted the fool but after this season and especially Agyemang who couldnt hit a banjo's #### with a shovel, they should of shown a bit of respect, grabbed the ball and ran back to our half anfd got on with the game, trying to salvage a rare away win.
                              Bigdave I have not even seen it as I don't have too...and now I'm too embarassed to turn the TV on.

Bushranger1882 I haven't stop laughing for 5 mins at that post.

Picture this you have just scored one of the greatest goals witnessed of all time let alone a QPR shirt how do you celebrate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2KeX7nhZRY

There is something fundamentally wrong with footballers nowadays

Migraine Skank...I'll take stick over this at work on Tuesday. The likes of Routledge, Ageymang and Fitz Hall can **** off your not welcome at my club, I don't like your attitudes and you are not fit to wear the hoops

Comment

Working...
                              X