Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We missed out in Keane big time

I bet they go up next year :cry:

I still want Gigi however i fear we will get some dire footballing manager like Dowie
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

I would honestly be happy with Curbishley.The man would get us out this league.And on a budget that would keep the board happy.Just let him choose the players to sign and don't interfere with team selection.

Comment

I doubt Keane would be able to work with the board, hence why they did not go for him. Curbs would be in the same boat I doubt he would come.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        I doubt Keane would be able to work with the board, hence why they did not go for him. Curbs would be in the same boat I doubt he would come.
        Keane turned it down. Ipswich have a backer thats willing to spend serious money (albeit he's probably the most dodgy man in football)
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Keane turned it down. Ipswich have a backer thats willing to spend serious money (albeit he's probably the most dodgy man in football)
          Marcus Evans is very publicity shy.Even some of the staff at Ipswich have never seen him.Apparantly only 3 staff are allowed in the executive box he uses.

:money:

Comment

He is an alien thats why
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Keane will do well there but they'll be under the spotlight as a result. If they spend big as well then there will be extra pressure. Hopefully this will take the pressue and spotlight of us a bit and we can go about the business of winning matches.

Comment

Keane will do well for them and would have bought some much needed positive PR to the club ...the day Ipswich appointed him they were all over the press!

Really worried we're going to end up with someone like Roeder!

Comment

Working...
                X