No announcement yet.

De Canio Creditable Draw at Juventus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Gigi is chosen I think its essential that a) Harabin stays to work on the players stamina and b) we get in a more technical coaching assistant as several of the players were quoted as saying the coaching was shambolic under Gigi and improved massively under Dowie. I'm all for attacking football but not Kamikazi football - Man U are attacking, Newcastle under Keegan were Kamakazi - and so, I think, is Gigi...

Comment

BTW, Pete if it is down to two and one is Gigi, who is the other - Ferguson?

Comment

I don't see the relevance.

Dowie won at Old Trafford. What's your point?

DeCanio - not good enough and a return would be catastrophic for the club.:(

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          SO end of last season, even though LDC left, we were happy and if down to some people's choice, he should have been sacked?

Anyone who thinks that under LDC we would have finished 11th (even with injuries) than you are seriously deluded.

By the way, YES I do want him back, now Warnock has turned us down. I haven't a clue who the manager will be, so I am not adovcating but making a point.

You're right there Pete. We would have finished 18th or 19th.

Comment

If we were lucky..
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

You, both don't believe that.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Absolutely - lost count the amount of times I was chewing my fist in the last 10 minutes of games as the defence once again resembled Keystone Cops

Comment

was that when Malcolm and rehman were playing?

First time in English football, sure he would have learn't alot
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I seem to remember we didnt have a performing Stewart or Connally, we didnt have Gorkks or Cerny and also we often Played Rehman. Is that a surpise??
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                    X