Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feeling positive about next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although it was a poor season we do have the foundations of a good side.

If we can sort out a good manager and add a couple of players then I think we might break into 6th spot.

Comment

I agree Scott, as long as we get the manager right, and we manage to get a couple of decent strikers in i think next season could be a blinder.
      Unlike some others i see no real threat from any of the teams coming up, and yeah i know prem teams comeing down will be expected to bounce back, but lets face it you hear that every season! But just take a look at the 3 teams that went down to league 1 today and tell me we should be worried. All 3 teams ex prem, big clubs, set up for prem football that never bounced back.
      Were in a ideal posistion as far as i can see, we dont have to sell like the clubs coming down, and we already have a very good squad to build on.

IMO 4 good additions and this time next year we could be celebrating a derserved playoff place, or maybe better!!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

We now have the foundations in place for a serious promotion challenge, just need to add the extra bits and pieces. Any news on when a decision on the manager will be made? Also are players like Miller, Lopez and Di Carmine coming back?

Comment

Working...
        X