Sack Paladini immediatley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Kilburn Times this week...
    The Rs boss is known to be a fan of Lopez - along with winger Wayne Routledge, he is the only player brought into the club on Sousa's wishes since he succeeded Iain Dowie.
    So, they're wrong are the Isleworth?

Comment

Agree Morris about Lopez - and that coming from Cook's biggest fan. I don't understand the reservations about him. He is good at the holding role but can distribute the ball as well.

Re Gianni: people are annoyed the board are not spending the money. I'm not going to get involved in a discussion about his business ethics but I am sure Gianni cd go out and buy loads of players for several million quid - but he needs to be given the budget. Why blame him just because the board don't want to splash the cash - he's not jesus, he can't turn promises into cash.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Your right, I followed the papers view on this one. Contrary to those reports looks like a very good chance of a season long loan next season.:exciting:
        I thought you have told us on more than one occasion 'not to believe all we read in the papers', yet when it suits!

Comment

Working...
        X