No announcement yet.

Finished 11th ...Your Final thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dissappointing, but the table doesnt lie, we finished where we deserved and simply wasnt good enough to make the playoffs.

Comment

Considering that we don't actually play very good football I think we were very lucky to finish top half.

Comment

Three massive clubs have gone down so with this in mind I will accept the finish of 11th, however this board have to invest now,the fans have so if they genuinely mean premiership, then they need to flex their financial muscle.

Comment

Could and should have done alot better.

lets hope next season is the one!
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Good defence.
            Weak midfield.
            Non existant forwards.
            No leader.
            No consistancy on or off the field.
            42 goals 46 games - 22 games without scoring.
            The hype of pre season never arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              46 games, proves it all.
              ]

Since we've been back in the Championship, we haven't finished a single season having scored more goals that we've conceded. We definately need to strenghthen up front and start scoring goals next season. 14 goals scored away from HQ in a whole season is pathetic. I'm hoping for a lot better next season but we need a Manager who is left alone to manage.

Comment

Exactly where I predicted we would finish - an improvement on last years position and we should make top 8 next season if we get a decent manager with a free hand in.
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Very very Dissapointing season. It went wrong when we appointed Dowie imo
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Should've given Dowie more time, even though he wasn't my first choice as gaffer, still had my support. At least we weren't flirting with relegation like last season and a slight improvement with a top half finish. Need a respected manager and leader, stability and STRIKERS!!!
                    Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                      Not just a top half finish, but never been outside top half all season.

Good point, plus our weak points are obvious, therefore easily sorted. Just a couple of tweaks and we are up there, I feel.
                      Problem is, how do we get 'the couple of tweaks' to spend some money.:money:

Comment

Agree with Minty and Morris. In this division you get what you deserve and we are improving. Next step is to strengthen the squad, give the players the much needed consistency that they are asking for and to provide them with a well respected manager.

Comment

Working...
                        X