Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never felt more like singing the blues

when rangers win and chelsea lose

Can anyone tell me when that last happened cos boy i bet it wernt recent!?
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

I have been singing the same song all night haha
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

not my favourite BUT soon as it doesnt happen very often its gotta be done

Comment

My favourite rangers song - lalways used to send a tingle down my spine when Glenn Roeder led the boys out. Loved hearing q block sing it this arvo...

Comment

where sirpie when you need him???

Comment

and where the hells chiddingstone?? how far from ashford mate?

Comment

It's near Tonbridge/Sevenoaks I think.

Comment

It is, half way between tonbridge and sevenoaks, in the sticks.

Know Ashford v well. Born Tenterden, grew up in Sevington. Later lived at Kingsnorth and later Brook. You from Ashford mate?

Comment

IAM STAINROD...I LIVE IN PARK FARM!!! and willesborough before that

so chiddingstone must be over 40 mins away from me then towards london

Comment

Know it well. Used to goto that pub in Wilsborough opposite the church. I know according to some on here you are only allowed to support the Rs if you were born on the White City Estate ;) but there do seem to be lots of Kent Rangers, a lot more in fact than from that troggy county across the Thames...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Know it well. Used to goto that pub in Wilsborough opposite the church. I know according to some on here you are only allowed to support the Rs if you were born on the White City Estate ;) but there do seem to be lots of Kent Rangers, a lot more in fact than from that troggy county across the Thames...
                      LMFAO and such a very quaint description
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        the william harvey pub:exciting: thats the church ive been going to pretty much all my life and if ever there were sky games id go into the pub and have a cuple of jars...who would have thought i would be speaking to an R that lived in the same town as me....just to let you know if you didnt already, park farm was and estate built back in 96 roughly just before you come to kingsnorth

i only support rangers because of my cousins influence and they live in southall, dad aint into footie so i looked up to them

as for other rangers in kent its has to be that they moved down from london... do get a lot of ex londoners here.

Comment

Was great to be able to sing that and it was actually true for once!

God knows the last time that we'd won and them lost on the same day - at least a few years

Comment

Think it was about 2 years ago, but we need a stat man to tell us exactly when it was.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

and thats where sir pie comes:( has he said hes not joining then???

Comment

Working...
                              X