If dexter had played more games debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If dexter had played more games debate

Lets say if dexter blackstock had been given more games this season, do you think he would had reached his 20 goal target? Considering before he left I think he was on 12 goals.

Also would those goals had pushed us up the table?

He should have been played consistently. Not if you dont' score in 3 games, you are dropped. I have no doubt, he would be very near 20 goals for the season if played with two wingers and alongside another striker throughout the season.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Personally i think the mismanagment of Dexter this season could well have cost us the play-offs.Only striker who looked like scoring IMO.Yes he may not be the greatest overall player skill wise,but he did find the back of the net.

And lack of goals when he did not play was obviuos.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
        Personally i think the mismanagment of Dexter this season could well have cost us the play-offs.Only striker who looked like scoring IMO.Yes he may not be the greatest overall player skill wise,but he did find the back of the net.

And lack of goals when he did not play was obviuos.
        Blame PS for that then.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

of course dex would be up and around the 20 goal mark the ammount of chances heidar has had , dex would of slotted about 5 or 6 of them away , but maybe if dex was playing we wouldnt of had that many chances as dex doesnt win anywere near as many headers as heidar does.
          Last edited by JoshQPR; 02-05-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

:scorn::scorn::scorn::scorn::scorn:
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by JoshQPR View Post
              of course dex would be up and around the 20 goal mark the ammount of chances heidar has had , dex would of slotted about 5 or 6 of them away , but maybe if dex was playing we wouldnt of had that many chances as dex doesnt win anywere near as many headers as heidar does.
              Maybe we should have played 4-4-2 with Dex and Heidar up front,rather than 4-5-1 with Sammi on his own?.

Comment

Yes
                My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Couldnt agree more , Sammi isnt a player who can play up front on his own, 4-4-2 with dex and heidar maybe would of worked , but only if dex stayed on his feet long enough for heidar to get the ball from him

Comment

Who cares now?

Comment

agreed bit late to complain bout it now

Comment

Working...
                      X