• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elano???

c he might not b stayin at city will we b linked again???;D

Thought his hit form and happy now??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Never in a million years. He plays for the Brazil national team FFS... do you not think there may be better offers for him if they let him go??!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Never in a million years. He plays for the Brazil national team FFS... do you not think there may be better offers for him if they let him go??!
        you like attacking other peoples opinions don't you......so what if he plays for Brazil...why not play for us...we have internationals playing for us.

Comment

never gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            you like attacking other peoples opinions don't you......so what if he plays for Brazil...why not play for us...we have internationals playing for us.
            Oh dear! It's hardly "attacking other people's opinions" just because i comment that something's never gonna happen because it is a farcical suggestion.... You might as well say what about Messi, Henry, Ronaldo, etc etc

As for your last point about us having internationals, why not play for us.... well it doesn't need anything to be said really, everyone who reads it will think the same. Fringe players for crap football nations don't compare. Believe me i wish it was possible, but with our owners reluctant to spend anything, it isn;t going to happen, and if you honestly think it's possible, you are seriously deluded i'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Oh dear! It's hardly "attacking other people's opinions" just because i comment that something's never gonna happen because it is a farcical suggestion.... You might as well say what about Messi, Henry, Ronaldo, etc etc

As for your last point about us having internationals, why not play for us.... well it doesn't need anything to be said really, everyone who reads it will think the same. Fringe players for crap football nations don't compare. Believe me i wish it was possible, but with our owners reluctant to spend anything, it isn;t going to happen, and if you honestly think it's possible, you are seriously deluded i'm afraid.
              you can call them fringe players all you want mate....ask them if they feel that way when they pull the shirt on...a cap is a cap....

if you think i am deluded then i am fine with that....but at least i am happy with it......you sound as tho you have nothing to look forward to....me deluded you sad...make a fine pair

Comment

Working...
              X