guaranteed not el tel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL

when i went to mike keen funeral i met some real inside men and they told me dowie is one of the hardest blokes in football
    which surprises me i thought he was a softy,its strange the things you find out,when you talk to the real inside men

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      curbs would be my first choice........

venables=no thanks.....wise & ince=even bigger no thanks.

as for managing the best national teams.....easy when you get to choose the best players from the whole country.....we are QPR not a national side so no comparison.
      Blimey, Foget the fact they're unrealistic, you condemn other managers mentioned for whatever reason and then tout Curbishley... Oh my god. You say Sven teats players like Superstars and they get away with things, well Curbs lets his entire playing staff go on holiday once they reach 40 points and they are always useless towards the end of the season. The only exception when he joined West Ham late on.

It is obvious he can't motivate or inspire and he plays dire football. No thanks!

Oh and in my previous post, there was no licking of Sven's #### or advocating that others should, i merely pointed out the fact his club record stands up against most in world football, whatever you think of him. Simple facts so get over it. But hey, you know best because Curbishley is the future what with the success he's had....

Comment

doh

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          Blimey, Foget the fact they're unrealistic, you condemn other managers mentioned for whatever reason and then tout Curbishley... Oh my god. You say Sven teats players like Superstars and they get away with things, well Curbs lets his entire playing staff go on holiday once they reach 40 points and they are always useless towards the end of the season. The only exception when he joined West Ham late on.

It is obvious he can't motivate or inspire and he plays dire football. No thanks!

Oh and in my previous post, there was no licking of Sven's #### or advocating that others should, i merely pointed out the fact his club record stands up against most in world football, whatever you think of him. Simple facts so get over it. But hey, you know best because Curbishley is the future what with the success he's had....
          you are entitled to your opinion as i am mine......

but before you spout your mouth off i never said anything about the way sven treats superstars....

as for getting over it...think you need to get over yourself mate...i have an opinion which i will stick to...you don't like my opinion then move on.....not hard to work out is it....or maybe it is

Comment

Working...
          X