Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the nice words guys

I am lost for words as to what happened yesterday

He is well and in good spirits considering all the events of the last few years

Comment

well

you tell bill dexterforengland\ weavie loves him very much in fact w all love him and its disgracefull the treatment he received

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
        What a short memory you have Beefy. It was a coup d'etat, instigated by your buddy. Dunga flown in from Japan to vote him off the board with a vote of no confidence.

Bill had his own unique style, but he was "one of us" and never deserved to be treated how he was. But he never blabbed, never bad mouthed GP/Caliendo/Dunga etc....a true gent.
        Of course I remember the coup and for what its worth it was in my opinion a disgraceful act if what we read is true by all concerned including Paladini to treat this true QPR fan in such a manner.

My point was that a coup to remove him as Chairman is different then being sacked though how ever it is dressed up.

I sincerely hope that Bill will return to QPR in some capacity as the club is a worse place without him about thats for sure.

Comment

yes

yes isleworth nail on the head...nail on the head lets bring back sir billy power
          TRUE RANGERS LEGEND

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Of course I remember the coup and for what its worth it was in my opinion a disgraceful act if what we read is true by all concerned including Paladini to treat this true QPR fan in such a manner.

My point was that a coup to remove him as Chairman is different then being sacked though how ever it is dressed up.

I sincerely hope that Bill will return to QPR in some capacity as the club is a worse place without him about thats for sure.
            Very well said and absolutely spot on.

Comment

Working...
            X