Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Championship striker(s) would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see Dex there and think why not keep him??
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      You see Dex there and think why not keep him??
      because we are gonna got £2mil for him, would rather take that and get 2 better strikers.

Comment

Shane Long... or maybe Noel Hunt...

alongside a loan of a youngster from a decent Prem side (Vela, Delfouneso, Campbell, Welbeck) and someone like Jason Roberts from Blackburn...

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          because we are gonna got £2mil for him, would rather take that and get 2 better strikers.
          We dont need the money :confused: Also we wouldnt be able to get one QUALITY and striker for 2m let alone 2

Richest owners ring any bells albeit a bit tight!!

I think they will now they now they will need to spend to get out
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

cox and hooper for me

Comment

Priskin or Stead as a targetman, McGoldrick, Smith, Gray or Gomez to play alongside. All of these plus either Cox or Church for the future would add to our striking potential without a massive outlay.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I know we would never pay the money for Scotland, but just imagine if we said "here's £3m and by the way you can have a couple of our squad players on the way out" we would be so bang on for promotion. Like most of you I'd like two new full backs etc etc but forget all that - if we just had Scotland with his scoring record, I think we wd go up. And in the overall scheme of things, not for that much money.

Comment

i rate neil mellor, he is very realistic option

Comment

There is realistic and realistic. We are currently in negotiations with 34-yr-old Adybyebye available on a Bosman. Oh well, suppose it leave's flavio's £50m warchest free for that much needed left back...

Comment

hmmmmmmm see adebola only has 10 goals what a good signing that would b what a crock of s**t he is would think tudgay prob best out of that list that we could get.players like scotland and mccormack wouldnt come here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        None of them - honestly.
                        Agree with scott......but if I had to choose probably be Adebola as he is a big nasty target man who defenders will hate playing against and prob play phillips off him who could prob still do a job. But thats if I had to.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Michael Owen - soon to be a Championship player!

Comment

Working...
                          X