Eusebio - you'll be missed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eusebio - you'll be missed

I think its a great pity that Eusebio has decided to leave the MB. I will miss his thoughful, intelligent and witty posts. He always raised the level of debate to greater heights and if he says "I find that I no longer share the same values as some key members on the board", all I can say is that I definitely shared his values and this forum will be much the poorer with him gone.

Sorry, why exactly did he leave? I guess he used the end of the old board as a time to depart then
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      I think its a great pity that Eusebio has decided to leave the MB. I will miss his thoughful, intelligent and witty posts. He always raised the level of debate to greater heights and if he says "I find that I no longer share the same values as some key members on the board", all I can say is that I definitely shared his values and this forum will be much the poorer with him gone.
      spot on mate.....won't quite be the same without his intelligent outlook on things:(

Comment

Agreed
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

He will be missed. Always enjoyed his posts.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Indeed, he was one of my favourite posters. I think he should chill a bit. Must admit I too took some time off from the board when people started going on and on about football violence and pursing personal feuds but you are going to get a mixed bag on a message board when the only common thread is a love of the rs. some will be jack the lads, others will be thoughtful sorts like eusubio, some right wing, some left, and so on. So come back, you will be missed....

Comment

100% Agree

The plan is for there to be no messageboard or poster "wars" on here - hence lots of Mods. All going well he'll see it's a better place to be and will return
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

we will all miss him very much he was trully a lovely bloke,but i belive he will still post here under a differant name same as big ade he would never leave his own meessage board is to boring

Comment

still posts on qprdot.org so although missed....not missed.

Comment

if he wants to leave fine, whats the scene for?

Comment

100% agree. Always enjoyed his posts

Comment

Ranger4life, I saw his message on MYU's page here:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/member.php?u=1

Comment

Originally posted by scottjones View Post
                          100% agree

the plan is for there to be no messageboard or poster "wars" on here - hence lots of mods. All going well he'll see it's a better place to be and will return
                          well its like having too many cameras around (big brother britain) and i feel its slightly over the top. The old board worked fine. Not singling him out, out of spite but james has already moved loads of my posts:( everyone needs to chill including mods

Comment

Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
                            well its like having too many cameras around (big brother britain) and i feel its slightly over the top. The old board worked fine. Not singling him out, out of spite but james has already moved loads of my posts:( everyone needs to chill including mods

We're still working things out fella....and we'll get there! :super_man: Not sure what has or hasnt been moved, just make sure off-topic is non QPR and all should be fine mate
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Ranger4life, I saw his message on MYU's page here:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/member.php?u=1
                              THANK YOU STANLEY

I REALLY FEEL EVERYONE HAS OVERREACTED TOWARDS DEX....PEOPLE LEAVING AND NOT WANTING TO BE PART OF THE BOARD ANYMORE IS FRANKLY OTT!

IM SURE WE WOULDNT ALL GET ON IF WE MET BUT THERES NO NEED TO BE MELODRAMATIC... I TOO LIKED READING EUSEBIOS POSTS BUT NOW FEEL (SAME WITH ADE) THAT THAT HAVE GONE DOWN IN MY ESTIMATION BECAUSE OF HOW THEY HAVE REACTED TOWARDS DEX'S POSTS.

FOOTBALL HOOLIGANISM, LIKE IT OR NOT, HAS HAD A BIG PART IN FOOTBALL AND DRAWS SOME PEOPLE IN PURELY FOR THIS REASON. I HAVE RESPECTABLE GIRL FRIENDS WHO HAVE SEEN GREEN STREET AND HAVE SINCE SAID GREG PLEASE CAN WE GO TO A GAME WHERE IT WILL BE ROWDY....SOME DO FIND IT EXCITING. WITHOUT REIGNITING THE DEBATE, IF YOUR A PASSIVIST, I RESPECT THAT BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS HENCE WHY I THINK ITS COOL TO HAVE A MEXCIAN GANGSTA AS MY AVATAR. I DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE EVERYONES CUP OF TEA.

LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE QUICKLY OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD. WHEN I GO SHOPPING I NEVER GO INTO ACCESSORIZE BECAUSE I AM NOT A LADY AND DO NOT NEED FRILLY HATS OR LONG EARRINGS. HOWEVER, I ACCEPT THAT THIS SHOP HAS ITS CUSTOMERS AND SO I CARRY ON SHOPPING ON THE HIGHSTREET REGARDLESS. I DONT HAVE TO GO INTO IT I CARRY ON DOING MY OWN THING (H&M). If i did leave where else would i go instead? every highstreet nationwide has an accessorize so every board, by the law of averages, will have its fair share of people you dont like/agree with
                              Last edited by ranger4life; 21-03-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X