Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Yes mate, he well could.

Said before that I dont know who the new boss is. All i know is that the del was signed last night and the el tel is mates with flavio and gianni so, it wouldnt surprise me.

Also heard it was a no money deal..e.g....get us prem and you get X million, we'll give you X million for players to buy but you dont get a penny personally unless you get us up.

The more and more i think about it, the more and more el tel makes sense,

Personally i dont want him and would rather we take GG back

Scot isn't that deal about no money paid uless we get to the prem, very much what Ade has said but differant names.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

el tel would be pretty disasterous imo. But gets my backing if he gets the job. IF!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Scot isn't that deal about no money paid uless we get to the prem, very much what Ade has said but differant names.

Sven was offered the same deal.....
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

So Ade is on the right track then, very interesting and exiting, about the possible war chest, any truth in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            So Ade is on the right track then, very interesting and exiting, about the possible war chest, any truth in that.

Ade has good contacts, different ones to mine but good ones. He can also drink a frigging shed load, but thats beside the point.

I think the powers that be are being clever. Why pay Warnock £2million when you can say..i'll give you that and more to spend on players and give you personally in 12 months time double that if you get us to the prem
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Thanks scot.
              May renew after all. and i'm going to be in the Red Lion tomorrow evening, meeting some m8s from my old office, if i see Ade i'll buy im a drink.
              Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 01-05-2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

if this is the contract being offered, flavio is surely going for it this season..

to get venables, scloari or even sven on those type of contracts would tell me that we mean business this year
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                  well this insiderman has stated a time and manager.. so if this comes up then we know whos talking rubbish n who aint.

even if he is wrong, id still be glad to see his posts, adds some excitement / flavour to this forum
                  I was the one who told you the time and date sousa would be sacked :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by Insiderman View Post
                    as stated previously the new man is terry venables

We'll see but the insideman has posted good info before. Or are they one and the same :greedy:
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by insideman View Post
                      I was the one who told you the time and date sousa would be sacked :boss:
                      This is the insideman that got Sousa's departure

Not that i am accusing anyone of anything but InsideRman is as far un-proven

Should they unleash Venables today though that would change everything

Comment

Its like 2 bald men arguing over a comb
                        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

The original off the old board went by the name of 'This is Insideman' no R.
                          He also was bang on the money with Sousa departure and the time it would be released on th offy.
                          So Insiderman still needs to prove himself as he has only recently registered

Comment

Personally i dont want him and would rather we take GG back
                            Yeah beause LDC has a far superior CV than Venables, is more respected in world Football, has managed his Country, and would attract far better players.

Get real.
                            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Insiderman View Post
                              as stated in previous post the announcement is expected in the next day or so

i expect before the preston game
                              tick-tock, tick-tock
                              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

If el tel is the new manager i'll be well happy! And if this we'll give u money to spend and a lump sum if u get us up also sounds good.

Happy days if this comes off!!...
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X