Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you been taken in with this Venables crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you been taken in with this Venables crap?

Yes or no? see poll
    Yes..anything on my hero Petes site rings true
    40.63%
    Its laughable and sad, just like the season has been.
    59.38%

Yes,im a beleiver,used to read The Sport for the Double decker bus found on the moon stories.It was true you know.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the two option answers are unanswerable,but if i think there could be any truth in the Venables rumour,well yes i do.

Comment

Qpr dont do zimmer frame's.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
          Yes or no? see poll
          i believe it more than your insight to believe spackman is a good manager haha
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Spackman better option than Venables these days sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
              Spackman better option than Venables these days sadly.
              in one word, how.. what has spackman done as a manager and even player that venables hasnt?
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Venables has flopped since Barcelona & Spurs,Spackman has flopped but younger manager and I really dont think Venables would cut it now.

Comment

like u said, venables flopped at barcelona & spurs, he's also managed, leeds, middlesborough, australia, palace and england.. considering barcelona and spurs was what 1991? he then went on to manage england and get them to semi final..

spackman however Sheffield United (player-manager), Barnsley, Millwall.. not much to compare..

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I would much rather read what my fellow qpr fans have heard about on here, then i would read some totally false crap in the mirror made up only to drag this club down.

Ok im not saying every rumour on here happens, but i believe the itk people on here support the club, and tell us what they tell us to give us some hope, and to give us some interest.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                    X