No announcement yet.

Premiership Strikers that Would Be Free this Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darius Vassell - Never been prolific in the Premiership. Injury Prone - another Helguson.
    Daniel Sturridge - Due to sign a new deal with Man City. Too good for the CCC.
    Collins John - Not good enough at this level for a team with Prem aspirations.
    Rocardo Vaz Te - Been injured for the entire season so difficult to know if he'll return the same player he was before.
    MArk Viduka - Wouldn't pay his salary but when fit he would be deadly at this level.
    Kanu - See Viduka.
    Frazier Campbell ( loan st Spurs till end of season) - YES PLEASE!
    Ricardo Fueller - Will stay with Stoke if they survive.

Comment

well for me vassell has always impressed, has a creditable record for england...

but viduka stands out, he's injury prone, arrogant and just destined to wear hoops!!!!!!

Comment

Danny sturridge and campbell loan deal
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Sturridge had reportedly turned down £40k a week from City, who obviously want to keep him, and if not there would be other takers, so at exactly what stage do you think he'll be free this summer.....

Campbell would be good, but isn;t he tied up long term to Utd, again just becasue a loan is to end hardly constitutes being free. They may loan again, and possibly to the CCC.... the idea to loan to a prem club for experience backfired when he hardly got a game. Would be better off with us in the CCC for games.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            well for me vassell has always impressed, has a creditable record for england...

but viduka stands out, he's injury prone, arrogant and just destined to wear hoops!!!!!!
            Viduka is injury prone at the moment but arrogant? Having met him a few times i can say that he is the furthest you could possibly get from that. He is a humble man who gets a lot of stick. He would be an incredible get for a CCC team as he brings goals and even more he brings players into games by being able to hold the ball up. He has incredibly quick feet for a big guy, I am sure players like Vine and Buz would have a field day running into gaps that he creates. But back to reality he is more likely to play in Oz to finish his career than in the CCC i would imagine.

Comment

YEAH

STURRIDGE could do the buisness for us

Comment

Daniel Sturridge
                Rocardo Vaz Te
                Frazier Campbell
                Ricardo Fueller

All would be good signings

Comment

Anyway, back in the real world, how is Adybola?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Anyway, back in the real world, how is Adybola?
                    I was thinking that. Why do people think that Stoke won't offer Fuller a new contract and why would he leave the Premiership to come to us?

Comment

Frazier campbell-yes please

Comment

Vela on loan from Arsenal would be good for the season. Fuller out of the list above best striker in the championship last year a real hand full , but i doubt stoke would want to sell.

Comment

fuller and campbell please

Comment

I think they are all better than what we have....would love to see Sturridge here but I reckon there will be a few Premiership clubs in for him!

Comment

Working...
                            X