QPR squad has the talent to get promoted says Mahon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR squad has the talent to get promoted says Mahon

GAVIN Mahon says it will not matter who is in charge of QPR next season - because the players are good enough to go up whoever the new boss turns out to be.

More...

weren't good enough this season
    failed to score 23 times
    so how will we go up wih near on the same squad...???????

ohhhh but we had injuries and bad luck, doh!

Comment

we need 2 full backs, 2 strikers maybe 1 midfielder. Quality players who arent crippled i may add.

Comment

We sorry Gav but your talking out your harris, we may not be too far off but we are still a country mile from it.
        Like having a car without the wheels, it may look fancy and may have a good engine but it ain't going anywhere till they are put on is it?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          we need 2 full backs, 2 strikers maybe 1 midfielder. Quality players who arent crippled i may add.
          correct.Mahon will be gone also hopefully!

Comment

Yep, deffo need to sign some players first!!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Thats why i like Mahon,might not be the most talented but his wise crack jokes always raise a smile

Comment

We are definately not good enough, we lack quality Mr. Mahon.

Comment

But you could argue are PNE or Burnleys squad man for man much better than ours?

Comment

I wouldn't expect him to say anything else. Would he really come out and say that the club should buy lots of players and put his own position under threat?

He is always going to try and convince the fans/management that the team (him) is capable of getting promotion. Any other suggestions puts his place in the team/squad at risk.

Comment

wake up and smell the coffee mr.mahon we not good enough after what we witnessed this season that is quite obvious.

a couple of strikers r needed as well as a couple more.

need 2 get rid of a few including the afformentioned mr.mahon imo then maybe u can talk like that!!!

Comment

Well if thats the case, they can employ me.

Comment

it's a shame that more of the squad dont have gavin's attitude trying to win on and off the pitch.he might not be the most gifted player but his effort is bang on.
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                          X