Evans or Blackstock??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evans or Blackstock??

It looks like Ched Evans is on his way to Forest (hope he doesnt go by coach) but would we rather sign him and let Forest have Blackstock?

I'm gonna be greedy and say both

Comment

WE should get him off the coach and get into the bath with the lads at QPR.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If he goes to Forest then Blackstock might not. Will they want both as they have Earnshaw and Tyson? As Power has said I would be greedy have both.

Comment

Would prefer Evans. Would be nice to have both, but Evans is a better all round player and would be pretty deadly with Vine and Adebola (if we get him)

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            Would prefer Evans. Would be nice to have both, but Evans is a better all round player and would be pretty deadly with Vine and Adebola (if we get him)
            I think Evans will become a very good player but he needs games, which if Man City are looking to send him out on loan the Championship will give him matches. Evans should be a target in my mind. The worse Man City can say is no.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              If he goes to Forest then Blackstock might not. Will they want both as they have Earnshaw and Tyson? As Power has said I would be greedy have both.
              they appear to have the right idea,Evans is a good striker,hes young and scores goals.we go for 34 year old out of contract freebies,cant understand that,

Comment

yeah

yeah i would sign both

Comment

take Evans every time

Comment

they

they are very differant types of players so you need to have as much variety as you can get to break down differant defences

Comment

I would have Ched everytime
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

no doubt, evans.

Comment

Working...
                        X