Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Gerry Francis Right?

When he once said about our crowd.

"Don't wait for these lot, you've got to do something and then you'll get the atmosphere"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

gerry

gerry is right about everything including as soon as he signed peter crouch for 60 000 he said he would play for england

but dont mention sammy kojoe...that was his worst ever mistake

Comment

Hands were tied financially.

Had to rely on the Betamax for Koejoe
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yeah

i did talk to gianni and he agreed with me thats it a good shout to bring him back on a three day a week training program the damage sousa has done is going to take a lot of un doing

Comment

Would not got that far.

Would like to see a settled side and have some idea before I turned up, the starting 11.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            i did talk to gianni and he agreed with me thats it a good shout to bring him back on a three day a week training program the damage sousa has done is going to take a lot of un doing
            You don't half spout some b.olloc.ks don't you?

I thought your posts were being vetted by the hospital wing of St Bernards before they were allowed out into the real world?

Comment

oh

look nodge if you are an adult and want to debate please do so with being abusive
              i dont abuse you so why do you feel the need to abuse me

Comment

look nodge if you are an adult and want to debate please do so with being abusive
                i dont abuse you so why do you feel the need to abuse me
                No abuse there is there?

You've spouted bowlocks, I've spouted bowlocks back...and given your very "colourful" history of posting as weavie/DFE/supecatt - bit pot/kettle/black to call anyone else out for not being "adult"

What damage has Sousa done? Exactly? More like Briatore and Paladini. The players loved Sousa, his methods and defensive solidity. The only damage caused is by the egos of those two.

Comment

They loved Dowie too.

Its very professional is say how much you adore the current manager.

If you were a defender you would have loved him, if you were an attacker doubt it.

You would get that now with Ainsworth

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    They loved Dowie too.

Its very professional is say how much you adore the current manager.

If you were a defender you would have loved him, if you were an attacker doubt it.
                    Hmm - not quite in keeping with the thoughts of Vine, Ephraim and Routledge...all attackers.

Comment

Routledge said Sousa had more football understanding than anyone he had ever met.

Comment

nodge

nodge firstly i do owe you a apology we both know one day i did ovestep my mark a bit there
                        i do apologies and retract the statement that i made that you were a newspaper reporter
                        ok nodge ive read a lot of your stuff and you seem to know what your talking about
                        yes the players loved sousa but that dosnt mean he was a good manager
                        he didnt have the know how
                        you think that we should be proud of getting nil nil results in this division we should be ashamed of getting nil nil results in this division

Comment

well, he did teach him the "diamond" formation and how to play it

Comment

Back to the question

Gerry was spot on

We need a goal to get us going , which is why we have a poor atmosphere at the moment

So many 0-0's cant have helped and being the lowest scorers in the league
                            Last edited by Power40; 30-04-2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

nodge firstly i do owe you a apology we both know one day i did ovestep my mark a bit there
                              i do apologies and retract the statement that i made that you were a newspaper reporter
                              ok nodge ive read a lot of your stuff and you seem to know what your talking about
                              yes the players loved sousa but that dosnt mean he was a good manager
                              he didnt have the know how
                              you think that we should be proud of getting nil nil results in this division we should be ashamed of getting nil nil results in this division

Okey dokey....friends again....

I'll give you a couple of Panini stickers at playtime!

Comment

Working...
                              X