• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackqpr View Post
    i thought it was cook who couldnt control the ball which gave them the ball
    ditto.

sloppy pass wasnt backed up, defended or controlled properly by cook. IMO

Comment

I think Helguson is lacking confidence in front of goal. If you look at his track record, he has proved that he can score goals at this level during his time with Watford. I don't know what the matter is with him.

Comment

Oi Morris, that is right, it was Cook, who BTW was pants.

I was a**** those who called for Helguson to be signed. OK he missed a gd chance but at least he was in a****st it. Where was DiCarbuncle - never got within 20 yds of the goal. Andy Cole showed that you can still score a lot of goals as a striker and miss chances, the important thing is to be in the danger zone, something which DiCarbuncle has yet to learn.

Comment

ps why is it when I type the word "a****" it is laced with asterix? I've heard of censorship but even Mary Whitehouse might have let that pass...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Oi Morris, that is right, it was Cook, who BTW was pants.

I was a**** those who called for Helguson to be signed. OK he missed a gd chance but at least he was in a****st it. Where was DiCarbuncle - never got within 20 yds of the goal. Andy Cole showed that you can still score a lot of goals as a striker and miss chances, the important thing is to be in the danger zone, something which DiCarbuncle has yet to learn.
            Cole was playing in a 4-4-2 formation,not 4-5-1 like today.Big difference.Cole had alot of help in scoring his goals.SCD was on his own with BC players all over him.

Comment

in order of best to worst these are our strikers: Dex, Helgusson, agyman, sdc
              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Wd agree with that rangers for life - which begs the q why is di carbuncle first choice?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Wd agree with that rangers for life - which begs the q why is di carbuncle first choice?
                  Dex - Flav hates him
                  Helgusson - Could not hit an elephant's ######## with a mallet
                  Agyemang - Injured still?.
                  SDC - Only fit striker

Comment

So he had a good season at Watford therefore he is a must buy - mmmm bit like Agyemang - what was our Sporting Director thinking...
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

HH out DFE in

Comment

think you are being harsh on him. he is a bit hit and miss but it was after he came on that we really livened up.

Comment

Before he represented Iceland,he played for Bejams and before that Mac Fisheries.Not a great pedigree.

Comment

Saw it clearly, Helgusons fault, all day.

Comment

Working...
                            X