No announcement yet.

Total Blackout of QPR NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just shows that the same stuff happened then that happens now. Very worrying things such as medicals, large contracts, crap players.

Comment

Crap players?

Dean Sturridge was crap, but Rowan Vine is not

and who failed a medical?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I hope to god, we get a manager in that will get us up !!

he knows the championship, knows the players and sticks a rocket up some of these players. I'm sure the players want promotion and good leadership.

If you get a proven manager in this level, then thank goodness you can take a back seat and finger point the manager. Sporting directors (any) are needed if you have a De canio or Sousa, as they don't know the players in the market. You would disagree, but I expect nothing less. Expertise is in getting deals for those players, orgainsing with agents and bonuses etc etc. Who takes charge of the club in Flavio's absence. I suspect he has many businesses and cannot be around the players or club 24/7 !!

Answer to your question get a British manager for the sake of QPR and let him take control of the players he wants and selects who he wants.

Would you disagree?

It does not mean that GP will go, just he won't get blamed anymore from people like you
        sporting directors are needed if you have a de canio or sousa? but we had a dowie and he still wasn't buying the players. what does GP know about football that qualifies him to be a sporting director? **** all, is what. he knows an agent, he uses the agent, and every player we get comes through that agent whether they be good or bad. gp is completely unqualified.
        furthermore, gp will do anything to keep hold of his job, including undermining football managers at the club. he uses you, pete, in order to strengthen his position at the club. unfortunately you are either too niave or too stupid to see what a patsy you have become.
        gp is a total and utter liability and is seriously holding this club back - it amazes me that flavio can't or won't see it, though i suspect the time will come when gp is out on his ear. when you have a sporting director that goes around, in front of fans, calling flavio a ###x, sousa a ###x, that is a total disgrace. when he leaks bogus information to people like Q Block Pete - i mean, come on, all due respect, but who the **** is Q Block Pete except a bod with a drum no more worthy of privvy information thatn you or i - then he is undermining the club. gp talks out of his #### half the time - ben watson was a 'done deal' in the summer - gp's words, i heard them myself.
        it is time this club was restructured from top to bottom. if gp wants to stay and 'run the business' (ha ha, pete you make me laugh) then so be it. let him become favio's bitch secretary. but keep the man away from the football side of things, get a manager who is given a budget and allowed to get on with things. if he is unable to get players in because he 'soesn't knwo the league' then get a manager in who does.
        of course, that's the thing gp fears the most because then it will be goodbye gp, a man who is far more concerned about his own position then about the club. the sooner you wakeup to that fact pete the better for everyone including yourself.
        Last edited by ScottJones; 03-05-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Edited the 2 swear words, sure you'll understand.

Welcome to the board though - good to have some debate.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

lol
            Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Originally posted by baille funk View Post
              sporting directors are needed if you have a de canio or sousa? but we had a dowie and he still wasn't buying the players. what does GP know about football that qualifies him to be a sporting director? **** all, is what. he knows an agent, he uses the agent, and every player we get comes through that agent whether they be good or bad. gp is completely unqualified.
              furthermore, gp will do anything to keep hold of his job, including undermining football managers at the club. he uses you, pete, in order to strengthen his position at the club. unfortunately you are either too niave or too stupid to see what a patsy you have become.
              gp is a total and utter liability and is seriously holding this club back - it amazes me that flavio can't or won't see it, though i suspect the time will come when gp is out on his ear. when you have a sporting director that goes around, in front of fans, calling flavio a ###x, sousa a ###x, that is a total disgrace. when he leaks bogus information to people like Q Block Pete - i mean, come on, all due respect, but who the **** is Q Block Pete except a bod with a drum no more worthy of privvy information thatn you or i - then he is undermining the club. gp talks out of his #### half the time - ben watson was a 'done deal' in the summer - gp's words, i heard them myself.
              it is time this club was restructured from top to bottom. if gp wants to stay and 'run the business' (ha ha, pete you make me laugh) then so be it. let him become favio's bitch secretary. but keep the man away from the football side of things, get a manager who is given a budget and allowed to get on with things. if he is unable to get players in because he 'soesn't knwo the league' then get a manager in who does.
              of course, that's the thing gp fears the most because then it will be goodbye gp, a man who is far more concerned about his own position then about the club. the sooner you wakeup to that fact pete the better for everyone including yourself.
              Well said!

Comment

Have to say good first post and definitely woth responding.

As for Dowie, I think you will find Cerny and Ramage were bought before he came in and that due to close ties with Fiorentina and real madrid, Flavio felt by adding abit of class to the team it would help. Dowie had visited a tournament in Italy and felt like everyone at the time that Ledesma would be a good addition. I think the Dowie/Gp partnership was very good to be honest.

As for being given information, many fans point to the fact when it suits that I never knew about Sousa coming to the club and am forever the butt of jokes over Watson and Evans, so what do Ireally get told? I am inquistive by nature and the very reason why I like rumours and forums is that, often I am not the first person with any news and I think it helps the positivity of the supporters.

As for the comments made, I was not present so cannot comment.

The very reason why this board is popular, is that a whole range of supporters come and post what they have heard or rumoured to be happening. IT HAPPENS ON EVERY MESSAGEBOARD IN THE COUNTRY Don't see how you can mock a drum being used, as many clubs have a supporter who tries to get vocal support. Any negativity towards a drum is more because of me as a person and not what it tries to achieve, which is to provide positive vocal support.

As for being a patsy, I have said before if I meet a player I will ask questions, if I meet a staff member, I will ask questions, if I meet a board member, i will ask questions, etc etc. The onlly difference between me and a reporter is that I don't get paid for it and you review the history of my posts, I offer no more or no less then what they provide. Yes, I have alot of annoymosity aimed towards me, because I am vocal but its something that I will not change because the minority, think I should do so. Its led to alot of jealousy this season and certain people trying to prove a point by distancing themselves from my views, but I don't really care. I support the club first and foremost and If i saw anyone damaging it, I would say so.

I think you will find my reply offers no swearing. I also, get many fans abroad who compliment me on what I do for them. That might hurt, but its true.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Just to add,

I am ALL for a manager coming in and buying his own players.

Comment

It quite clearly says in the article, quoting Paladini, that Sturridge was signed without a medical.

Then this year there are question marks over HH and Cook.

Vine isn't crap you're right. However Borrowdale must be. And Hall, Ledesma, Parejo, Cerny, Mahon, Miller and Ramage havn't been great.

Then of course there is this worrying line;

"Do we even know who ABC Corporation are?

(Paladini)-No, no idea. They're based in Panama with a Swiss bank account I think but we just don't know."

Surely you would check out who you were getting a vast loan from?!

Comment

Originally posted by toboboly View Post
                      It quite clearly says in the article, quoting Paladini, that Sturridge was signed without a medical.

Then this year there are question marks over HH and Cook.

Vine isn't crap you're right. However Borrowdale must be. And Hall, Ledesma, Parejo, Cerny, Mahon, Miller and Ramage havn't been great.

Then of course there is this worrying line;

"Do we even know who ABC Corporation are?

(Paladini)-No, no idea. They're based in Panama with a Swiss bank account I think but we just don't know."

Surely you would check out who you were getting a vast loan from?!
                      ABC wasnt down to GP, albeit the little extension to keep us a float was.

Agree though, from day one, I've always said someone must know who ABC are. ALbeit thats probably a separate thread than this one.
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        Edited the 2 swear words, sure you'll understand.

Welcome to the board though - good to have some debate.
                        Only 2
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

paladini

i think everyone is always looking for the ideal life it seems that many would like to see gianni and flav and bernie resign and we put the mittals in charge
                          BUT LIFE IS NEVER IDEAL
                          gianni god bless him had the audacity to beleive in a dream and put 650 000 of his own money towards that dream
                          we must respect that
                          but gianni must learn vey fast football is all about management
                          WE NEED A BIG NAME THIS TIME NO MORE PUPPETS

Comment

I have to say that a manager doesn't necessarily know how to do contract negotiations. So, there can be room for both as far as I see it.
                            As long as the manager says who he wants and has a say in those negotiations, such as how much the player is worth to him.
                            The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                            :grimace:

Comment

Thats the way I see it.

Any agent or player ringing Flavio, would get a short sharp drop pf the phone.

As for the ABC loan, just goes to show the power of believing what you read. No-one in current board had anything to do with taking out the ABC loan.

Cerny poor? Don't think so.

Borrowdale is the only player that has not made it, but I remember a certain Clive Wilson not playing for a while immediately after he signed. So, don't be so impulsive in your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Thats the way I see it.

Any agent or player ringing Flavio, would get a short sharp drop pf the phone. You don't know that to be true, do you?

As for the ABC loan, just goes to show the power of believing what you read. No-one in current board had anything to do with taking out the ABC loan.

Cerny poor? Don't think so. Your opinion, or are you telling us? My opinion is he is a liability.

Borrowdale is the only player that has not made it, but I remember a certain Clive Wilson not playing for a while immediately after he signed. So, don't be so impulsive in your opinion.
                                Oh, is he suddenly going to become a legend? GP must be a persuasive man if he is going to 'force' him on the next manager. :byebye:

Comment

Working...
                                X