What the hell is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is going on

So i take it that briatore or ainsworth will be our new manager? How can we be trying to buy players without a manager ie dele adebola what a joke when is all if this bullsht going to stop

The manager situation does need to be resolved and fairly soon because we need to give whoever takes over time! My worry however is the longer this position stays available tells me that De Canio the italian stallione is going to get the job. I however feel that it would be a mistake. Yes we might be more entertained but we will start leaking goals. His english is also a big issue so for that reason we should be looking at warnock or Curbs. That manager needs time to decide what players should stay and who should go. Maybe he will like blackstock and want to keep him but I feel the skid marks in my pants have more use to me then blackstock does to QPR. Lets just hope this is resolved shortly and lets hope he is a strong personality to sort out certain waisters in the squad happy just to earn a vast amount of money and give little back in return!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we are not getting Adebola;D;D
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

My view on this is that if we were due to appoint an already available manager we would have done so. We are obviously looking at someone currently in a job: De Canio, Coppell, Warnock, Tapia etc etc. If we did want Ince, Wise, Pardew etc we could have gone ahead and appointed them. If this is the case and we are waiting for a manager from another league then we have quite a wait. The English season finishes this weekend but the Spain/Italian isn't until end of next month.

Comment

Originally posted by link1967 View Post
          So i take it that briatore or ainsworth will be our new manager? How can we be trying to buy players without a manager ie dele adebola what a joke when is all if this bullsht going to stop
          If it's De Canio then I've no issues as he wants GP to buy his players.

If it isn't LDC then NO player should be bought or released and a manager has to be in place ASAP to make his own decisions
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

maybe we will get De Canio as manager and employ a defensive coach.

Paolo Sousa maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              we are not getting Adebola;D;D
              thank f*ck for that he is sh*te

Comment

Didn't we do it last summer before dowie was appointed bringing in cerny and rammage.

Comment

Working...
                X