• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare i say it folks....

But i can see chelsea winning the champs league:(:(

obviously i hope i`m wrong.

Go and wash your mouth out :devil:

Comment

maybe not....they leaked 4 goals at home to Liverpool....so there is hope yet they will fall flat on their faces.

Comment

I can't and I think they are playing very poor. I can't stand chelsea and I hate everything about them. I think it will be a score draw or they will lose. I really don't see them going through. I can't stand drogba he is a complete cheat and an arrogant ivory coast spearman! Ok could be deemed as harsh but he is a nasty piece of work. I see man united winning it again but I wanted Liverpool so its ashame they are out. Man u was my 2nd choice arsenal 3rd
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

If theres any justice it will be an Barca - Arsenal final

Comment

Anyone but chelsea fella.

Comment

What game was this prick watching last Guus Hiddink reckons JT was outsatnding he didn't do #### all - can't stand the w*****s

Comment

No chance ....Barcelona will deffo score an away goal or two down the Bridge when Chelsea have to open up and attack! ...1-1 and Chels out on away goals!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                  No chance ....Barcelona will deffo score an away goal or two down the Bridge when Chelsea have to open up and attack! ...1-1 and Chels out on away goals!
                  Exactly what i was going to say. Chelsea tried to contain and park the bus last night, but at home they will have to be more adventurous and then Barca could potentially rip them to shreds with the quick counter and passing game.

To be honest i can see it being 2-0 Barca and relatively comfortable. That is unless Chelsea are as negative as last night and play for pens,which wouldn;t surprise me....

Chelsea were embarrassing last night and the most passes they put together was about 3 all night, more often than not hoofing it straight back from Cech or playing to someone who mis controlled and had the ball nicked away from them. Barca probably averagedabout 20 passes each time they had the ball...The difference in class was painfully obvious which is why i hope Barca go through. Them against either MAn Utd or Arsenal should be a great game with teams that play in the right way with flair and class, something Chelsea will never have!

Comment

Chelsea will hav to attack next week leaving space for Barcelona to exploit which they didnt have last week. I am expecting a much better game, i will go for 3-2 Barcelona win
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Barca! Barca! Barca! ManUre v Barca final!
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Barca will score at the Bridge and probably get a 1-1 draw. Gooners v Barca final
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

whilst on the issue of chelsea, did anyone hear lampard calling up lbc radio to challenge a presenter who called him scum after a newspaper printed a story regarding his ex-girlfriend and kids. As a footballer I cant stand the man but he went up im my estimations for that

Oh and I still fancy Barca to go through, the counter-attacking football that they play will put chelsea to the sword when they finally make an attempt to get out of their own half!
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                            [QUOTE=qprjim;38182]whilst on the issue of chelsea, did anyone hear lampard calling up lbc radio to challenge a presenter who called him scum after a newspaper printed a story regarding his ex-girlfriend and kids. As a footballer I cant stand the man but he went up im my estimations for that

QUOTE]

I didn't hear the call myself but heard parts of it. The presenter is quite clearly an #### and wants to make a name for himself. TO condemn anyone's personal circumstances without having any incling of the facts is bang out of order. Lampard like most would do anything for his kids i'm sure and he's probably devastated they are not with him, which he aluded to when mentioning waking up without them.

Fair play to him, i think he was incredibly restrained considering, and i';m sure i would have let rip at the ***** making the accusations had it been me.

Comment

It's a little rich for Mr Lampard to go crying to the press in response to when he was himself fined by his club for making insensitive comments to American tourists the day after 9/11

Comment

Working...
                              X