Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's genious really....and I've sussed it now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's genious really....and I've sussed it now!!

We've got one of the tightest defences in the league and the top clean-sheets goalie for the division. We've probably got enough defensive midfielders to fill the starting 11, we loan out our top striker when (if memory serves) 3 of our other 5 strikers were injured......I reckon Flavio's been betting heavily on 0-0 every week!! It's clever really!!!

Nothing wrong with loaning out Blackstock. Give the board some bloody credit. If we can get 2 million for a very average to poor championship player then it is very shrewd business from our owners. If they also get rid of mr attitude himself..lee camp then we might just might get a decent player to improve the shambles that has been our strikers.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      If we can get 2 million for a very average to poor championship player then it is very shrewd business from our owners.
      I dont think he's average to poor

he's been our best striker for a while

Would you consider it good business to sell and replace him with the 34 year old Adebola ?? I dont

He should be here as at least 1 of our 4 strikers as he is better than anything we have at the moment

My views might change if we used the money to buy a new strikeforce but i fear it will be another season long loan for Di Carmine

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Nothing wrong with loaning out Blackstock. Give the board some bloody credit. If we can get 2 million for a very average to poor championship player then it is very shrewd business from our owners. If they also get rid of mr attitude himself..lee camp then we might just might get a decent player to improve the shambles that has been our strikers.
        Another day another Dex debate.

Whether you think Dex is awful or not do you think it makes sense to leave yourself short of strikers when you can't bring in another one?

Do you think it makes sense to loan out your top scorer and replace him with someone who has struggled to score all season?

Comment

win 1-0 , in 30 games and you're up guaranteed
          by hook crook boring play....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            win 1-0 , in 30 games and you're up guaranteed
            by hook crook boring play....
            Yeah that would be great if we had someone to score the one.....:anger:

Comment

Working...
            X