Should The Club Go ALL out To get Top Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Now that's a good thought. Seriously though, I don't have a problem with someone combining two jobs, but as Pearce is an integeral part of Fabio's England set up as well as U21 manager do you not feel it would be too much. For the record I cannot see a patriot like Pearce giving up either role at the moment.
    Capello and Briatore are mates so, that may help? And ditto I'd have no problems with him splitting the roles...bound to have a good eye for up and coming youngsters too!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Sorry Pete,but if you get a high profile manager they will want a big transfer kitty!!,and it looks like we're doing things on the cheap!!!!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Scolari or Erikksson?

Or could Warnock, Ince, Wise or De Canio do the job well enough?

What a pointless thread, the only thing the club have gone all out for is our money.

Why are we even discussing Phil Scolari its embarassing!
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 29-04-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I think they should really GO FOR IT! be ambitous, and really get someone in that can do the business. They had or have the opportunity to get any manager they want, no more dowie's or being linked to warnock/ince etc...
          But I would settle for de canio as well as the football and the players did improve under him.

Comment

Anyone else heard a little whisper of an ex manager returning? Not LDC....

Comment

Originally posted by nodge70 View Post
              anyone else heard a little whisper of an ex manager returning? Not ldc....

legend

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                Anyone else heard a little whisper of an ex manager returning? Not LDC....
                About the only one I'd think about would be Wilkins...i think he's learnt his trade since leaving us.

Please please not the now mental, snarling, old fart that is El Tel...always been on the cards as he's a mate of Giannis but, for me, NO!)
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

To be honest what type of high class manager would want to come to us we hear of the 4yr plan but let's see come october next season whoever is in charge will be sacked if we're not up there challenging.

I would loved to have seen keane at rangers the man is a winner and would of given all our prima donners a kick up the #### they need but who in there right mind would want to work with our board.

Comment

W12 Ranger your a massive earner that apparently earns more in 1 week as I do in a month, so why don't you pay some of big Phils wages?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

as long as we get the right man im not complaining

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                        as long as we get the right man im not complaining

at the 55th time of trying
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                        X