Where will the money go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will the money go?

I know when you take an out of player contract you have a small signing on fee but if we doing the following business this summer where will the money go? Or should I say where should it go?

For sale:
    Camp £750k
    Cole £100k
    Blackstock £1.5-£1.75m

To buy:
    Adebola - FREE
    Bogdani - FREE
    Prattley - FREE

There was even a suggestion from Pete that Delaney would be swapped with a left back from another club. So if we aren't spending money on a new left back or on either one of the strikers or on Prattley where is the money generated from selling Camp, Cole and Blackstock going?

It has to go on another striker with different dynamics to the 'targetman'. We can't expect our problems to disappear if we sign Bogdani and Adebola as they are both cut from the same cloth. We need a striker who will complinment the play of a lump up front, someone who can utilise space in behind and latch on to flick ons etc.

So for me it should be spent on Beckford or Cox
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
      It has to go on another striker with different dynamics to the 'targetman'. We can't expect our problems to disappear if we sign Bogdani and Adebola as they are both cut from the same cloth. We need a striker who will complinment the play of a lump up front, someone who can utilise space in behind and latch on to flick ons etc.

So for me it should be spent on Beckford or Cox
      I could understand Cox because he will want to play at a higher level and Swindow could do with the money but Beckford maybe a Championship player next season anyway plus he would cost more than all the money generated on players sales whereas Cox wouldn't.

Comment

I have to say I like the look of Cox, but the money will probably pay for a few new fixtures and fittings in the board room area
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
        X