Rangers lead hunt for Dele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    How is scoring 13 goals this season after only scoring 6 the previous going backwards? How does scoring 45 goals at this level at only 22 years old make you "pants". Which by the way is more goals than Lita has and he is 24.
    I'd give up if I were you, clearly W12 just doesn't like him and despite all you say he's not going to change his mind. Great stat again in the comparison with that quality striker Lita - just like Phillips, yet another one we should have signed. LOFL
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Is this the sum total of Briatore's ambition for our club.Can you imagine Adebola playing in the Premiership and Champions League - because this was the promise nearly 2 years ago.£700 to watch a has-been journeyman who's transfer to QPR now seems to be in doubt BECAUSE OF HIS WAGE DEMANDS. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON.I'm not doing much next Sunday so I'll pull my socks on and turn out for the R's for £50 if Briatore's that hard up.The whole thing is a joke.

Comment

My god what is wrong with you 2. Trying to compare blackstock to other top quality strikers. Phillips is a much better goal scorer than blackstock and ok he is a little old now but to compare the 2 is just crazy. Ok how about go on his stats when he got 6 goals but that was ok because it was only to do with Ray jones death. He is a very average player so wake up if you want to see queens park rangers move forward!!! Blue you don't need to be his parrot!!!!
        Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 28-04-2009, 03:04 PM.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          My god what is wrong with you 2. Trying to compare blackstock to other top quality strikers. Phillips is a much better goal scorer than blackstock and ok he is a little old now but to compare the 2 is just crazy. Ok how about go on his stats when he got 6 goals but that was ok because it was only to do with Ray jones death. He is a very average player so wake up if you want to see queens park rangers move forward!!! Blue you don't need to be his parrot!!!!
          Not being a parrot at all, I'm merely admiring the stats that are being published. I don't think anyone is suggesting Blackstock is top quality by the way, but the lad is not as poor as you have been suggesting. The point is people were clamouring for Lita/Phillips at the start of the season yet their stats are little different to his and for the record I don't believe either one of them would have improved the number of goals we've scored this season under the formations and styles we've adopted.
          The whole thing needs an overhaul and if selling DB brings us nothing more than Adebola I for one will not be happy.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Do defenders fear coming up against Blackstock?
            Do they see his name on the team sheet and think 'im gonna be in for a battle this afternoon'??
            Do defenders come off at the end of the game battered and bruised after coming up against DB thinking im glad we dont come up against him every week?

The answer is more than likely say is no to all of them.
            Blackstock needs to grow a pair,toughen up and start smashing centre backs around instead of being out jumped and bottling challenges.

Cant argue with the goals hes scored but he could offer so much more

Comment

Just because Bluehoop agrees with me and disagrees with you over this point doesn't mean he's a parrott. None of us are saying that Blackstock is the best striker in the Championship. But what we are saying is that he scores goals at this level and because of his age he has more potential to improve then Adebola and will be around for longer than Adebola.

Comment

Adebola gives defenders a nightmare with power and pace, scores a few goals and chips in with a few assists.

So he would be a good signing imo ;D
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                  I love the sound of Queens Park Codgers
                  The physio at the Rangers had better start looking up Rheumatoid arthritis, he'll soon need to become an expert on it!!!! ;D

Comment

Just splash the cash on Hooper/Cox!!!
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X