Rangers lead hunt for Dele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers lead hunt for Dele

QPR are leading the race to sign Bristol City striker Dele Adebola, skysports.com understands.

More...

im shivering with excitement and overjoyed at the ambition from the richest club in the championship. Cant wait.Really.

Comment

he's 34, 10 goals in 41 games, so not prolific
      dex has a better ratio

qpr fans hate him

why do we want him??
      there must be better and younger out there!

someone tell those itk and with sauces, we don't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        he's 34, 10 goals in 41 games, so not prolific
        dex has a better ratio

qpr fans hate him

why do we want him??
        there must be better and younger out there!

someone tell those itk and with sauces, we don't want him.
        It's actually 10 in 31 starts and 7 sub appearance with 7 assists.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/Appearanc...810327,00.html

Going on that ratio he scores or sets up a goal every couple of matches.

Comment

I think hed be better than people think. Not saying hes the answer, but hed be an improvement on what we have. We need a big guy up there to hold up the ball, which we dont have, and itll allow players like vine and even helguson to do better. id actually be happy to sign him, especially on a free transfer. We do however need someone younger and prolific as well

Comment

He has 10 goals and 7 assists in 2744 minutes of football this season which equates to a goal/assist every 160 mins which isn't bad.

Blackstock has 13 goals and 2 assists in 2797 minutes of football this season which equates to a goal/assist every 186 mins.

Comment

look blackstock has been pants for us so lets not get greedy. Im sure Adebola will do more than f all that blackstock has been offering us. I also think we need a poacher with lots of pace to play along side him.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                look blackstock has been pants for us so lets not get greedy. Im sure Adebola will do more than f all that blackstock has been offering us. I also think we need a poacher with lots of pace to play along side him.
                I'm not sure how scoring more goals than the rest of our strike force combined equals pants. At 22 Blackstock has the opportunity to improve does Adebola at 33? Will his legs last the season?

Comment

I love the sound of Queens Park Codgers

Comment

Sirpie the fact is Blackstock hasn't improved and has gone backwards. If we get the 1.5 million for him then I would rather use that money to bring someone in with pace. I have seen trucks turn quicker than Blackstock, helguson and adebola so we need a poacher with pace to play along side the strengh and good hold up play of adebola. Unless you expect to see 2 decent full back that don't play hoof ball expect adebola to be a must!!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

too old and not prolific enough anymore, better off keeping blackstock

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Sirpie the fact is Blackstock hasn't improved and has gone backwards. If we get the 1.5 million for him then I would rather use that money to bring someone in with pace. I have seen trucks turn quicker than Blackstock, helguson and adebola so we need a poacher with pace to play along side the strengh and good hold up play of adebola. Unless you expect to see 2 decent full back that don't play hoof ball expect adebola to be a must!!
                        How is scoring 13 goals this season after only scoring 6 the previous going backwards? How does scoring 45 goals at this level at only 22 years old make you "pants". Which by the way is more goals than Lita has and he is 24.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          im shivering with excitement and overjoyed at the ambition from the richest club in the championship. Cant wait.Really.
                          The club isn't rich - the owners are.

There is a HUGE difference.

I think a large dose of reality is needed and expectations of some need to be lowered.

Comment

Adebola is not a bad player. He does he job well he is a nasty in your face player that defenders hate playing against. As people have said if we get the right player alongside him he could work wonders. Who that other player is is for a different discussion.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

richest or not dont you think some ambition would be nice? if they are prepared to pay 15k in wages to that mongrel Fitz Hall then how about offering similiar to attract a a decent poacher with a bit of pace and quality first touch. Get Adebola in if you like but need the poacher to play with him.Dex or Helgusson aint good enough, they need far too many chances before they put the ball in the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X