No announcement yet.

The Term "We Want Our Rangers Back"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The spirit of the club, in essence, is not the same.

I wish it was back.

Comment

no controversy
      player/fan bond
      fans rocking LR
      passion

Comment

Fans who have been priced out, can afford to watch thier team again.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
          YES THAT IS THE TRUTH. WE ARE LUCKY, WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE RIGHT NOW IN OUR SHOE'S OR SOUTHAMPTON'S???

OBVIOUSLY ITS A NO BRAINER ISNT IT! WE ARE LUCKY.

I didnt tell everyone to "stop snivelling". But were in a much better position then we ever have been finacially, new board comes in, somethings change, its a new begining! If you thought everything was gonna be a smooth ride, and that everything was gonna be perfect straight away then your living with your head in the sand. Everthing isnt going to be tickady boo all the time is it!!
          Why does the choice have to be in our shoes or Southampton. Actually I'd rather be in Wolves shoes right now. Who's shoes would you rather be in Wolves or QPR's. See that's the troubled with blinkered one sided arguments. You miss the bigger picture. So what you say isn't the truth. It's just your blinkered one sided look of the world. One that has brainwashed you into believing that if Briatorie hadn't come along, that we would be bankrupt and out of business. Fortunately for me I choose to not just listen to one side of the story and I do see the bigger picture. If anyones head is in the sand. It sure isn't mine. Man this is just too easy

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
            The spirit of the club, in essence, is not the same.

I wish it was back.
            So do I, but it the same across all football.

Never has so much been paid by so many, to so few. It is this that has destroyed the spirit and distances fans from the players, as in the main the players are wealthy & flash, and to own a club nowadays you need to be a serious millionaire/billionaire, and not just the local car dealer who's done well for himself.

I no longer go to games on a regular basis and god... how I feel better for it, not being emotionally blackmailed into thinking "if I don't go, I'm not a real fan"

I'm lucky, I can afford to go.....but choose not to.

Comment

Working...
            X