No announcement yet.

The Term "We Want Our Rangers Back"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jude, bigger price reduction, upper loft back to silver. Under these owners the corporate will be important and has to stay, to eventually create more turnover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
      I understand peopels frustration, but right now i think we take for granted that we are in a good position compared to a lot of clubs. Thigns arent always goung the way we want them too, but we could have ended up like southampton, luton, or even worse and not exisiting. We are on the way forward - maybe not in the best way, but we are - so lets get behind the team -
      Snails go forward too.

Comment

So what do you suggest changes? We have to face that the club isnt the same anymore whther we like it or not, but it does exist. We can either put up with it and drive forward, or have none of these owners and fall back further down the leagues. Its not the best sistuation to be in, but i know what id prefer

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
          Fan representation,either through fans liason officer,or fans open evenings.

A code of conduct,on M/B`s.Where this site and others adhere to removing damaging idle gossip,until proof of that statement can be clarified.

The old badge back.

Why?

Never had one when Gregory was Chairman and Sexton was manager and we "won" the league. Pointless, utterly pointless. If the fans owned the club, fine, but anything else is just lip service and box ticking by both club and fans. Do you really think anything would change one iota?:waaaht:

Sample conversation

Me/Scott/Tracy/QBP - "Ali, the fans don't like the ticket prices. What you are going to do?"

Ali - "Nothing"

Me/Scott/Tracy/QBP "OK - we'll resign in protest"

Ali - "Fine - bring me another one...."
          Last edited by Nodge70; 28-04-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

That`s all very well then,just give it know thought ?

Things have moved on since those great days,you have mentioned.Football is in know way reconizable to what it was in its hayday.A recent study,stated that fans should have more of a voice within the club.

Comment

I believe it means we want something to believe in again .

A central tenent of a supporters suport for their club , is their belief that better times around the round the corner , at moment you feel that the club is making the same mistakes over and over again.

The players are abound too feel the same too .

Comment

That`s all very well then,just give it know thought ?

Things have moved on since those great days,you have mentioned.Football is in know way reconizable to what it was in its hayday.A recent study,stated that fans should have more of a voice within the club.
                How many league clubs do? 1, maybe 2. One other provides lip service with a fan on the board but with no voting rights.

Utter waste of everyone's time

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                  absolutely nothing. It implies onwership and as fans we dont own the club never have.
                  I completely agree with you. We're fans, we're not owners of the club. Yes, we put in thousands (collectively) a year for the club, but it doesn't mean we have a decision in who's bought.

No other club works like that - so why should we?

Comment

The fans, the board and the players all moving in the right direction. One part of that cog out of place and we won't move in the right direction!

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                      absolutely nothing. It implies onwership and as fans we dont own the club never have.
                      Couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                        Its complete tosh! The board have made mistakes! Theres no denying that, but the truth is were very lucky to have the people we have at our club!
                        And yet more common sense! Things aint perfect, but they could be so much worse. Of all the fans out there , we should be able to acknowledge that.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
                          I completely agree with you. We're fans, we're not owners of the club. Yes, we put in thousands (collectively) a year for the club, but it doesn't mean we have a decision in who's bought.

No other club works like that - so why should we?

Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                            So that's the truth is it. Well there is nothing more to say. Stop moaning all you snivelling fans. You are very lucky. IT'S THE TRUTH. Everything will be alright now.
                            YES THAT IS THE TRUTH. WE ARE LUCKY, WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE RIGHT NOW IN OUR SHOE'S OR SOUTHAMPTON'S???

OBVIOUSLY ITS A NO BRAINER ISNT IT! WE ARE LUCKY.

I didnt tell everyone to "stop snivelling". But were in a much better position then we ever have been finacially, new board comes in, somethings change, its a new begining! If you thought everything was gonna be a smooth ride, and that everything was gonna be perfect straight away then your living with your head in the sand. Everthing isnt going to be tickady boo all the time is it!!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The old badge back.
                              Which one? We've had a few down the years. I prefer this new one we've had all year to the last one.

Comment

To get the old badge back, and to get the feel of negativity out
                                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                                X