Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Term "We Want Our Rangers Back"

What does it mean to you?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

absolutely nothing. It implies onwership and as fans we dont own the club never have.
    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Fan representation,either through fans liason officer,or fans open evenings.

A code of conduct,on M/B`s.Where this site and others adhere to removing damaging idle gossip,until proof of that statement can be clarified.

The old badge back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
        Fan representation,either through fans liason officer,or fans open evenings.

A code of conduct,on M/B`s.Where this site and others adhere to removing damaging idle gossip,until proof of that statement can be clarified.

The old badge back.

Agree in parts, we need the fans, players and board to be together again.

Fans forums are imperative IMHO.

As are family fun days.

Anything to get the fans involved with the decision making and to get kids and families involved with the club and the players.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Its complete tosh! The board have made mistakes! Theres no denying that, but the truth is were very lucky to have the people we have at our club!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

it means

WE ARE A FAMILY CLUB, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN...we want it to remain so, be affordable
            football played to feet. with a skilful player like wegerle,bowles,marsh etc...
            realistic ambitions....

NOT A CORPORATE PASTIME....

Comment

As has been picked up on LFW,maybe just maybe,the players acted the way they did,at the POTY do,was in a way a direct result,of fan/mb power,when discussing anything with said fans.

PS has fallen foul of that this season.

Comment

I understand peopels frustration, but right now i think we take for granted that we are in a good position compared to a lot of clubs. Thigns arent always goung the way we want them too, but we could have ended up like southampton, luton, or even worse and not exisiting. We are on the way forward - maybe not in the best way, but we are - so lets get behind the team -

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                  As has been picked up on LFW,maybe just maybe,the players acted the way they did,at the POTY do,was in a way a direct result,of fan/mb power,when discussing anything with said fans.

PS has fallen foul of that this season.
                  and see the reply i just added..:nothing:
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                    Its complete tosh! The board have made mistakes! Theres no denying that, but the truth is were very lucky to have the people we have at our club!
                    So that's the truth is it. Well there is nothing more to say. Stop moaning all you snivelling fans. You are very lucky. IT'S THE TRUTH. Everything will be alright now.

Comment

nostalgia is like heroin for some people
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

a football club rather than a rich mans part time hobby. Players that care about the club and fans and not arrogant mercenary types. A place to bring your kids for a day out of entertainment at a reasonable price.

Comment

Interesting question.when we were in league one,we played some atrocious football but we were very much all in it together.Skint,backs to the wall,all fighting for a common cause.Do we want to go back to being skint and being a division below where we are now???Hell no.But do we want to get that togetherness back???Absolutely.
                          I want to feel part of my football club,and not just be treated as some paying mug.

Comment

well to me

well to me its having a q block pete tattood on your arm,and every month allowing him to take an amount of money out of yourbank account
                            lets get pete to lead us back up into the prem

Comment

you are a FRUITCAKE:boss:
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X