Can we be positive this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we be positive this summer?

We are in every right to me a bit moany and frustrated after a long season, but we just have one more game to suffer! Can we just be positive and get on with it this summer? No matter what manager comes in and what players come in and out? If we want success, we need to get behind the whole club and suport it - otherwise success will be prolonged and it wont help anyone

If another yes man comes in and players like Dele Adebola pitch up at W12, what is there to be positive about, as next season will be as bad as this season.

Comment

All depends who we get as manager and who we sign...
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

The only thing i'm positive about this year is the ashes.

Comment

Andover, where are you from in Australia.

Comment

I see your points, but do you want your team to do well? If you arent happy with the manager choice, or the players we sign - thats fine, but dont expect the side to do well without our support. We need to get behind them, just like Ainsworth said. We want better players and better results - but that wont come unless we get behidn the players on the pitch and help them perform. We are the 12th man in the team and we will move the team forward. What benefit will we gain from moaning?

Comment

I cant see crowds of 6-8,000 being the 12th man.

Comment

depends on manager and signings.
                I dislike the board, Dislike the badge and the kit, dont rate half the players and apart from one or two i am disgusted with their attitude. I seem to have fell out a bit in love with Rangers lately. The club has changed so much and feels so different. Difficult to put into words really. Hoping over the summer with some positive news and signings i can regain my love and positive attitude.

Comment

totally agree
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

"The club has changed so much and feels so different. Difficult to put into words really"

That is why there is so much bickering at the moment.

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, but wd you really, hand on heart, like to go back to League 1 and buckets going round the ground? Yes there was a feeling of solidarity and rallying round, but survivors say the same about the Titanic. I think the managerial merry-go round has been a disgrace and hiring a bunch of mercenary journeymen footballers without a clear leader just hasn't worked. But we are where we are - a really strong manager, a chairman who has learned a bit from this season, a few shrewd signings, it could look a lot, lot rosier in July.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        I understand where you are coming from, but wd you really, hand on heart, like to go back to League 1 and buckets going round the ground? Yes there was a feeling of solidarity and rallying round, but survivors say the same about the Titanic. I think the managerial merry-go round has been a disgrace and hiring a bunch of mercenary journeymen footballers without a clear leader just hasn't worked. But we are where we are - a really strong manager, a chairman who has learned a bit from this season, a few shrewd signings, it could look a lot, lot rosier in July.
                        thats what im hoping for and i wont be renewing my season ticket till then.

Comment

Fair enough - if Briatore treats it entirely like a business, there is no reason why the fans shouldn't start to think a bit like that, too - ie, will I get value for money as a spectacle of entertainment at Loftus Rd if I buy a season ticket? Its up to Briatore to prove that we all will.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            We are where we are - a really strong manager, a chairman who has learned a bit from this season, a few shrewd signings, it could look a lot, lot rosier in July.
                            Yes, that's what any fan wants for his club.

a really strong manager depends on a chairman who has learned a bit from this season.

a few shrewd signings depends on a chairman who has learned a bit from this season.

Is that likely to happen? On known evidence, the answer is probably a no.

Comment

Working...
                            X