grays athletic play better stuff than qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grays athletic play better stuff than qpr

after watching them yesterday thats a...............factamondo!..................more entertainment in 90mins than the last five games ive witnessed watching the r's!.............muff 0-0........palarse 0-0........sheff utd 0-0.........naaaarwich 0-1...........tractor boyz 1-3!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Facto,so i hear they are looking into match fixing for ydays game as large ammounts of money went onto Grays to win.Deff dodggy,Grays whod back them w/o help.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      after watching them yesterday thats a...............factamondo!..................more entertainment in 90mins than the last five games ive witnessed watching the r's!.............muff 0-0........palarse 0-0........sheff utd 0-0.........naaaarwich 0-1...........tractor boyz 1-3!
      Go and bloody support them then. Sick of this constant bloody moaning on this site. Are we fans or not. I know it's been s**t this season but come on there is always next season.
      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

jesus your'e a happy jack.........were you entertainments manager on the titanic!

Comment

It's just every time i come on this site people are bloody moaning about this that and the other. It's been poor this year but i have seen alot worse in my time. You should have been on the preseaon tour of 1912 what a trip that was.
          A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Facto,so i hear they are looking into match fixing for ydays game as large ammounts of money went onto Grays to win.Deff dodggy,Grays whod back them w/o help.

:horror: jesus i said to my young fella something wernt right in the second half.........forest green didnt put a tackle in and grays walked through em to score twice.like watching rangers really!

Comment

Still the mighty City play fist leg of playoff at home tomorow.

Comment

i bet the a12 into broomfield will be bumper to bumper!

Comment

Plenty of cars to rob in Melbourne for the yoot

Comment

.if you lay your hands on any laptops old son!

Comment

Working...
                    X