QPR's refund policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's refund policy

I just received an email from the club about my refund for the initial season ticket prices. Seems that they are sending out 'vouchers' which can be used for cash, in the club shop or for buying tickets. I'm a little bit annoyed that they can't just give me a refund automatically - why should I have to queue up at the Box Office to get it? What do you all think of this? Seems like another way for the billionaires to keep their hands on our cash for as long as possible.....:anger:

So are you saying it's a glorified credit note? You can't actually get your money back to spend on something other than QPR?

Comment

whatever happened to 'satisfaction gurranteed or your money back'!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        So are you saying it's a glorified credit note? You can't actually get your money back to spend on something other than QPR?
        Well my understanding is that you can get your money back - but you have to go to the box office and give in your voucher. Like I said, I don't see why this can't be done automatically......

Comment

good for thier cashflow, many will not be back at LR until August so thats 3 months with the extra in thier account i guess.

you could always send them your bank account details and ask them to transfer the difference straight into your account.
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

complain to the fsf, the fa etc....it's your money, why should you be penalised for renewing early???

awful, this club just keep getting it wrong...

Comment

Oh so we can just exchange it for cash then? When I initially heard the word vouchers I was slightly annoyed but I'll just cash it in when i pick up my season ticket.

The words 'mountain' and 'molehill' come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                Oh so we can just exchange it for cash then? When I initially heard the word vouchers I was slightly annoyed but I'll just cash it in when i pick up my season ticket.

The words 'mountain' and 'molehill' come to mind.
                Ok if you live in West London, but the next time we'll be over will be the first game of the season -- I work Mon-Fri, 7.30 -- till 6pm most nights (or at least 4.30pm at the earliest) so cannot get there during Box Office hours.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Interestingly enough, I bought stuff in the club shop with my membership 10 quid discount voucher and had to return the bulk of my purchase (the new lilliputian Lotto ###XL home shirt) - I got refunded the full sum and did not get my discount voucher back, i.e. I bought two shirts for 40 plus 13 quid minus the 10 quid discount so I paid only 43 quid. I was then refunded the whole 40 quid for the returned item, so ended up having the 13 quid shirt for 3 quid.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    Ok if you live in West London, but the next time we'll be over will be the first game of the season -- I work Mon-Fri, 7.30 -- till 6pm most nights (or at least 4.30pm at the earliest) so cannot get there during Box Office hours.
                    Well you were happy to pay the original higher price for your ST (as was I) and weren't expecting this money, so just think of it as a bonus that you'll have some extra cash for beers at the first game of the season. ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X