Blackstock could make Forest move permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Sir Pie, I went to the game against Cheivo which was a very dull pointless match where we looked woeful. I guess that should of been a sign with what the season was going to bring. We were awful and I walked away from the game thinking to myself that I would never ever go and watch a friendly in my life BUT..... what I did enjoy was watching Bogdani. The lad is a class act and would be a SIGNIFICANT improvement on Blackstock. His movement caused our defence massive problems and they just couldn't handle him. He then went on to score the winning goal. The goal was all about class. It was worth going to the game to just watch that. He would be a brilliant signing and ok its only 1 game but he still took the **** out of our fairly decent defence. So Pie you could be hasty is turning your nose up but I agree about Adebola but might I add I think you are completely spot on regarding Warnock. You made some great reasons of why we should get him and I think it would be a superb appointment!
    My problem with him is that he is 32. Yes, Phillips was 34 last year when he scored 25 goals last season but the difference is Phillips has played in this country and had regularly scored goals the previous season. If Bogdani joins I'll pass judgement on the player until I see him but he has had a season where he has scored just 1 goal in 916 mins of football and at 32 he isn't the future. 916 mins is just over 10 matches and Chievo have played 33 - where has he been for the other matches? Injured or out of form?

Comment

An update on Bogdani - I stand corrected he is fit and playing well according to this:
      http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...-erjon-bogdani

Comment

Working...
      X