Blackstock could make Forest move permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackstock could make Forest move permanent

Dexter Blackstock has refused to rule out the possibility of making his loan move to Nottingham Fore...

More...

i can see him leaving

Comment

He'll score lots of goals in Division 2

Comment

Weve got Adebola he score plenty of gola lalalala lalala

Comment

il only take the £2.2mil if its reinvested in players such as mcgoldrick from southampton and cox.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            il only take the £2.2mil if its reinvested in players such as mcgoldrick from southampton and cox.
            the fee will be £1.5 million and if/when Forrest stay up,he will join.

Comment

Dexter Blacksocks

I was glad when Dex left, but looking back on it he does score
              goals and thats all you want from a striker i surpose. (Hes still such a lazy git though!)

And i agree with qprmarc, if we got a decent replacement then it wouldnt
              be that bad.
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If we do get rid of him we've gotta sign a DECENT striker no matter what.
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I guess the club will sell Blackstock for £1.5m and buy Adebola and Bogdani for FREE. Combined both Adebola and Bogdani have scored fewer goals this season then Blackstock.

Comment

Dex out - Lita in equals improvement
                    Dex out - Adebola in equals this club is going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Dex out - Lita in equals improvement
                      Dex out - Adebola in equals this club is going nowhere
                      Can we stop agreeing please it's becoming annoying

I don't think Adebola would be a bad signing as he will score and create goals but the idea of selling our top scorer who is also 12 years younger and has plenty of time to improve is crazy.

Comment

Sorry Sir Pie, promise to make myself more disagreable....!

I suppose what's frustrating about so much of the stuff we talk about it is it often seems fairly obvious - to us, just not the people making the decisions. Grrr....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Sorry Sir Pie, promise to make myself more disagreable....!

I suppose what's frustrating about so much of the stuff we talk about it is it often seems fairly obvious - to us, just not the people making the decisions. Grrr....
                          I know I feel the same way.

I would imagine that both Adebola and Bogdani would demand more money than Blackstock is on. Plus neither is having a better season than Dex and neither are long term investments.

Comment

Thank god for that, I thought we were going to have to take him back!

Comment

Sir Pie, I went to the game against Cheivo which was a very dull pointless match where we looked woeful. I guess that should of been a sign with what the season was going to bring. We were awful and I walked away from the game thinking to myself that I would never ever go and watch a friendly in my life BUT..... what I did enjoy was watching Bogdani. The lad is a class act and would be a SIGNIFICANT improvement on Blackstock. His movement caused our defence massive problems and they just couldn't handle him. He then went on to score the winning goal. The goal was all about class. It was worth going to the game to just watch that. He would be a brilliant signing and ok its only 1 game but he still took the **** out of our fairly decent defence. So Pie you could be hasty is turning your nose up but I agree about Adebola but might I add I think you are completely spot on regarding Warnock. You made some great reasons of why we should get him and I think it would be a superb appointment!
                              Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 27-04-2009, 07:02 PM.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X