• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pne...how big a defeat??

we lost 5-1 a few yrs back up there
    i fear a real thumping now

we are woeful and can't score
    they need a win and can score, they are chasing a p/off spot
    i don't bet but fancy bets from 3-0 up to 6-0 for a pne win...

they looked good at qpr as we battled to win 3-2
    at theirs, maybe 20,000 there?? 15,000+ at least
    they may fancy this...

i dont give a toss if we get a drubbin make it all worth while if cardiff miss out on the play-offs

Comment

see. there is always a positive...cardiff to miss out would be worth a tanking!
      cheered me up now....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs!

Comment

If our players couldn't be arsed about ending the last game at Loftus Rd on a high, I very much doubt they'll be any different at Deepdale.

Comment

Fully expect us to get beat and this is something I am more than happy with so long as Cardiff miss out on the play offs!

Comment

the ref could stop it!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

its typical rangers will prob go there and win 1-0 but then like u say who cares as long as cardiff miss out would b great

Comment

Rumour from inside the club is that we will throw the match big time to make sure cardiff don't get what they want.
                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                :grimace:

Comment

Modfather you should know better

we dont need to win, it is of no import, in fact with the cardiff situation mnay rangers would probably be happy to lose.

History suggests we will play a blinder and win 2-1
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

0-0

Comment

I am going to stick a grand on PNE and a monkey on 0-0 either way quids in
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

what odds dex 1st goal lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Burnley have to beat Bristol City, Preston have to best us and Sheff Wed need to beat Cardiff for Cardiff to finish 7th.

I don't want Cardiff in the Premiership so for once I'm happy for us to lose if it means they lose out.

Comment

Go on sheff!
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

well

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post
                              its typical rangers will prob go there and win 1-0 but then like u say who cares as long as cardiff miss out would b great
                              now the terrible damage that sousa did to the players has started to dissapear i think we can win 6-0
                              that man sousa spent all of his time telling players defend from the front
                              he should have been teaching them to attack from the back
                              he arrived at the club he told flavio not to interfear with his team selections
                              flavio was delighted to get someone who had confidence but made only one request
                              HE SAID MUST BE TWO UP FRONT he had just sacked one manager for playing one up front
                              for the first eight games sousa was doing ok but then he does the unthinkable
                              he drops the only player in the squad who can score goals
                              WHAT A NUTCASE
                              then having destroyed his confidence he then realises that hes finished so drops six players for the ipswich home game including stewert the player of the year
                              now the players should be able to enjoy there football and go forward
                              for me sousa is worse than wilkins
                              Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 28-04-2009, 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X