Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we honestly giving Adebola a 2 year deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we honestly giving Adebola a 2 year deal?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8020135.stm

Adebola is turning down a one year deal with Bristol City because he wants a 2 year deal, which means if we sign him we're stuck with him for a year longer than neccessary. We need his goals/creativity but if we go up next season we don't need him in the Premiership and if we don't go up then it could be because he hasn't been good enough.

Why are we giving him adeal at all is beyond me.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Cd see the point with giving someone like Philips a two yr deal last yr as he had been a top player but this guy is pretty average. I don't have a problem with long contracts if someone is likely to remain an asset but this guy is at the end of his career looking for a last pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Cd see the point with giving someone like Philips a two yr deal last yr as he had been a top player but this guy is pretty average. I don't have a problem with long contracts if someone is likely to remain an asset but this guy is at the end of his career looking for a last pay day.
        Exactly and after all the reports from the POTY do the last thing we need is another player only interested in money.

Comment

Like I said in another post, Adebola is no better than Helguson or Agymang, we need quality not quantity.

Comment

no mention of us that in that article,so im still hopeful he will go elsewhere or stay at Bristol,and ditto for Rory Fallon.

Comment

FFS

Comment

im not a big fan of Adebola, BUT, imo he is better then HH, and Agyemang. Anyone who went to our home win against Bristol city would have seen he is one hell of a handful for defenders. To be fair could turn out to be a decent signing. I would still like us to get Leroy Lita aswell.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I hope these adebola rumours are a smokescreen and the real beanpole, if thats what we need, we will be signing is Bogdani.
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

jimmy greaves turned us down

furs felt he was too young to return

no akinbiyi? for giants like us not to be chasing quality is woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                      im not a big fan of Adebola, BUT, imo he is better then HH, and Agyemang. Anyone who went to our home win against Bristol city would have seen he is one hell of a handful for defenders. To be fair could turn out to be a decent signing. I would still like us to get Leroy Lita aswell.
                      I agree. So he isnt an attractive signing but he is a striker who can and does score goals. He is decent in the air and is big and strong. As long as he puts the ball in the back of the net I dont care!!! But we will need someone else to partner him, hopefully Beckford or Cox
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

41 games 10 goals, that really the type of striker we want? no striker at the club is promotion quality.

Comment

He's a fat lump, the club don't have a clue!
                          QPR - 2010 Championship Champions

Comment

Why does nobody want Adebola?

Personally i think he is good, Adebola and Cox/another goal scorer would be great imo ;D
                            But what about Vine! :cry:
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think the signing if made will see which direction the club is taking a Premiership direction or League 1 direction

Comment

Working...
                              X