X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Anywhere Nearer....

Naming the new manager?......

I would hope so!

I see Lecce won but then again so did Torino so they are still in the bottom three with 5 games to go.

Comment

expect De Canio to be appointed once Italian season is over.

Comment

I will support whoever takes the hot seat.... just wondered if we were expecting an announcement... soon

Comment

hemay have to be english if this swine flu really kicks off.They may have to limit travel if it got bad so no foreign fella be able to fly in for the job.Thats if we are all still alive by the start of next season.Wheres the ducking tissues.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
            I will support whoever takes the hot seat.... just wondered if we were expecting an announcement... soon
            Pete has repeatedly said we will know at the end of the season but has never said which season - ours or the Italian. Ours is over this weekend but the Italian doesn't finish until 31st May.

Did anyone see the reports about Brendan Rogers being lined up to take over from Coppell at Reading? If Coppell becomes available we should definitely sign him up.

Comment

Not for a few weeks.

Comment

Wouldn't mind copell at-all, but i doubt rodgers will leave watford, hes done a good job so far
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Coppell is not the most voluble or cheerful soul but seems a v gd manager, be v surprised if Reading axed him, but then there are none so queer as football chairmen.

Another name to throw into the ring - Steve Clarke, West Ham number two, late of, un, Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                  X