Did you see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see...

the comments by Keane after watching his new team win 3-0 away to Cardiff: "If my players give 100% and do exactly what I tell them I will support them all the way. If not, it will be a very short relationship."
    Isn't that precisely the quality we need in a manager? But we are between a rock and a hard place. It seems the board does not want a strong character who they can't control; but will a "yes man" be able to control the players?
    Scott mentioned in another post how Gareth Ainsworth basically admitted he can't tell the players what to do - well who on earth can then?
    If only we had a manager who could. It almost makes you wonder if we shouldn't have just stuck with Iain Dowie. I'm not his greatest fan and he certainly lacked flair but at least he seemed professional and capable of demanding respect from his players.
    BTW, the board can organise ten more end of season parties or getting to know you days, forcing the players to stay for a certain amount of hours but it won't fundamentally change the attitude of certain - not all - certain mediocre mercenary players.

I only hope that the other share holders see it failing and they can do something to change it.
    But it will not change unless those driving it change.
    It can't go on for to long surely?
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

If they are learning then we just have to treat this season as an extended tutorial. My fear about Briatore is he doesn't exactly appear the listening kind, but I guess we must hope...

Comment

Its not the manager we need to change its the board.

Comment

Originally posted by wozzawears21 View Post
          Its not the manager we need to change its the board.

SPOT ON

and their blind-faith toadying followers

Comment

Working...
          X