Ainsworth: We need more goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ainsworth: We need more goals

Caretaker coach Gareth Ainsworth refused to comment on whether he had been in charge of picking the ...

More...

"It was the same old story for us. Defensively we have been rock solid but it would have been nice to score more goals this season.

"It's something we maybe need to look at for next season, although not simply in terms of personnel. The players we have here are capable of better."

Am I the only one that finds that a bit worrying?

Maybe we need to look at that for next season! Perhaps we should have looked at that before now...

So don't be surprised if we don't get our 20 a season striker yet again.....

Crap game, crap season, crap POTY do. Is it just me that is finding it really hard to really care anymore?

Someone said to me on Saturday it was the end of a long season and they didn't have anything to play for.... What about the club, the fans and personal pride? If they don't appear to care why should we?
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      "It was the same old story for us. Defensively we have been rock solid but it would have been nice to score more goals this season.

"It's something we maybe need to look at for next season, although not simply in terms of personnel. The players we have here are capable of better."

Am I the only one that finds that a bit worrying?

Maybe we need to look at that for next season! Perhaps we should have looked at that before now...

So don't be surprised if we don't get our 20 a season striker yet again.....

Crap game, crap season, crap POTY do. Is it just me that is finding it really hard to really care anymore?

Someone said to me on Saturday it was the end of a long season and they didn't have anything to play for.... What about the club, the fans and personal pride? If they don't appear to care why should we?

You aren't the only one who is worried by that sentence and if the rumours are right then the first signing we do actually make isn't going to help matters (i.e. Adebola).

Comment

lowest scorers in the championship 41

Comment

Well done Gaz state the obvious.

Comment

"maybe its something we should look at..." - no ****, sherlock... Extraordinary - football people are so skilled at glossing over failure.

Comment

our goal scoring record is truly embarrassing,we need to spend what cash is required to solve this huge problem,and returning midfielders are NOT the answer.

Comment

He also described our defence as rock solid. That wasn't the case. It was only down to poor finishing by Plymouth that we didn't concede.

Comment

Originally posted by malcolme View Post
                  lowest scorers in the championship 41
                  And in the entire football league!

Comment

we get an award then, and a great publicity speech from the club as well

Comment

Defensively we haven't been too bad, but goals wins you games, we lacked the cutting edge up front this season badly, but i am not convinced that Adebola is going to be the answer.

Comment

I just read the thread title and this came into my head.......

No **** sherlock!

Comment

Ainsworth has also pointed out a cure for Aids may be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X