Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are qpr ambitious?

we talk of a 4 yr project
    already peterboro ( and they are nothing mugs) are talking prem lge in 2 yrs!!

fans are expected to shell out large sums of cash
    without knowing the manager's name
    and not knowing the squad ( ongoing football fact)
    signings, one assumes in july....

we need a few big name, proven players
    a manager left to do the job and given time
    and a good pre season

i never thought i would agree with a mod being a skinhead but you speak well my friend:waaaht:
    WE ARE QPR

Comment

NO,we are not,but that will need to change if we are to mount a serious promotion challenge next season

Comment

dont think we need big names or fireworks particularly - just need competence, stability and a bit of sensible spending.

Comment

Posh has stability we dont thats why it will take us 2x as long (They also have centre forwards that score and fullbacks which also helps)

Comment

Well they never really went for it, so no we are not ambitious, but let us allow them the 4 year plan to complete before we judge.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              dont think we need big names or fireworks particularly - just need competence, stability and a bit of sensible spending.
              A million percent agree. Big names want big money and don't care about the club. We need up coming players who will fight tooth and nail for both success and for the team. Players from Charlton and Saints will be desperate for Championship football and desperate to impress after poor seasons this year.

Comment

my point is posh have stated 2 yrs..they are a nothing club, poor support, dire ground
                yet talk of the prem lge in 2yrs...thats ambition ( or false hope)
                maybe they count on being "taken for granted"?

we are the mighty qpr, with all the cash/backing, in safe waters and talk of 4 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                  Well they never really went for it, so no we are not ambitious, but let us allow them the 4 year plan to complete before we judge.
                  at the right ticket prices

Comment

no

Comment

piecrust promises are easily broken!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X