Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A QPR Players hourly rate?

OK

I reckon the average wage is circa £7k a week for our players.

Say they work 5 days a week (i'm being generous) and on those 5 days they work 4 hours?

That works out at £350 an hour.

Now, this is football, it's the way it works so I'm not coating the money off.

But, to think we all massively contribute to those wages and most of the players couldnt give a monkeys at the player of the year do still angers me right now.

In times or a recession (depression even) they really need to appreciate what they've got and how lucky they are. We urgently need a manager to kick them into shape..for their sakes and ours.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    OK

I reckon the average wage is circa £7k a week for our players.

Say they work 5 days a week (i'm being generous) and on those 5 days they work 4 hours?

That works out at £350 an hour.

Now, this is football, it's the way it works so I'm not coating the money off.

But, to think we all massively contribute to those wages and most of the players couldnt give a monkeys at the player of the year do still angers me right now.

In times or a recession (depression even) they really need to appreciate what they've got and how lucky they are. We urgently need a manager to kick them into shape..for their sakes and ours.
    £350 an hour.... I'd have to work for a fortnight constantly to earn that.

Comment

It would take me at least half a day to earn that!!

Comment

£350 ph and Agyewa*k only plays 20 mins a game running round like a rapist trying to scare people into giving the ball away

Comment

Working...
        X