growing pains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growing pains

it's strange-but we seem to be sooooo divided at the moment.

if we sit back for a moment and actually think about why??then we may all just calm down a bit.

our club was in great danger of going bust-GP did a FANTASTIC job in bringing in FB and the rest-respect due.

We all got excited and thought that mega-millions would be spent on players and we would be heading back to the Premiership.

Well it hasn't happened like that,and we are only slightly better off,league wise than where we were.

Our defensive performances under Paolo Sousa were great-but we did not score-ALL his fault????-debatable.

I firmly believe that if he had been given TIME and the opportunity to sign some players that he had identified,then we would have prospered,and gone on to great things.

however,that did not happen,and i suspect that Mr.Paladini had quite a lot to do with his eventual dismissal.

But i am just a fan,not ITK-so I do not count.

Everyone entitled to an opinion.

Personally, I think it stems from these things.

De Canio leaves at a time we were on a high. Lets not forget, we even sang songs for Flavio

De Canio goes, then we get the season ticket rises. Expectation obviously rises

Then, we appoint Iain Dowie.

The very fact we have paid more for a lesser product this season, is the very reason why we sit here frustrated today.

We try to find different reasons for a our failures and each supporter will come to different conclusions. In my opinion it all stems from that.

Players have not shown what they are made of, lack of cohesion in team selection, have all contributed to where we are today.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If i see the word opinion one more time on this board I will massacre some puppies.

Comment

Then please please please stay off the board.

puppies are
        soooooo nice

in my OPINION

Comment

Opinion.

I'm a cat man.

Comment

well pete, tell Amit to restore the silver/gold groupings, rescind those rises, and they can behave as badly as they like

Comment

Pete - A few points.
              "Lets not forget, we even sang songs for Flavio"
              You created the song did you not ?

"Expectation obviously rises"
              This was created by the Fat Itie and the scottish **** with all that better match day experience twaddle.

"Then, we appoint Iain Dowie"
              You seem to suggest that this is the reason why we had a shite season. I think if he was left in charge, we would be looking at a play-off game minimum.

Comment

Working...
              X