Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post from Indyrs: 7 Players leaving including Buzsaky?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post from Indyrs: 7 Players leaving including Buzsaky?

dangerous Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Also a lot said about the players making it obvious they didn't want to be there... well that's because most don't want to be at the club full stop.
    A little bird (not a WATRB bird) tells me at least 7 will be asking to leave in the summer, also heard it on very good authority that Buzz will be playing in the Premier next season...added to which if Premier 2 comes in we will be pretty much f**ked, as they won't consider anyone with less than a 20,000 all seater stadium and a solid financial background..millionaires playthings need not apply

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    dangerous Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Also a lot said about the players making it obvious they didn't want to be there... well that's because most don't want to be at the club full stop.
    A little bird (not a WATRB bird) tells me at least 7 will be asking to leave in the summer, also heard it on very good authority that Buzz will be playing in the Premier next season...added to which if Premier 2 comes in we will be pretty much f**ked, as they won't consider anyone with less than a 20,000 all seater stadium and a solid financial background..millionaires playthings need not apply
    Buzz is going nowhere
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Sorry, but at WATRBs we dont entertain posters that threaten violence towards other posters. Dangerous, is as his username suggests, a whole pile of trouble it seems.

Thread locked.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Its not true anyway and pure scaremongering.

Buzz is not even guaranteed to 100% fit for the start of the season in any case
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
        X