Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auction prize- signed Adrian Mutu shirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction prize- signed Adrian Mutu shirt!

Only QPR could have an auction in a room of 500 QPR fans and try to auction a shirt that is signed by an ex Chelsea player who has been banned from football for sniffing Charlie.

I couldn't believe it!

Maybe the organisers of the night didn't know we hated Chelsea!

That was a farce!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

How much did it go for?I collect all teams memrobillia.Got signed Bristol City ball through to signed Orient stuff to Livingston signed shirts etc
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no-one bidded.

it was a Fiorentina shirt
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I love Fiorentina.Fav Italian side,me and the eldest have shirts.Been a few times many a moon ago as had a mate from Itally and was his team and he lived outside Florence.Would of liked that peice.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

where do the proceeds from the auction go?

Comment

i was ****ing myself when that went up for auction!!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i would have bidded-you never know what was hidden inside

Comment

LOL if your going to auction a fiorentina shirt at leaast make it Batistuta.

Mutu FFS just about on par with other commercial decision by qpr so know one should really be suprised.
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Maybe he's coming back to london. wink emoticon only my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                    where do the proceeds from the auction go?
                    To the QPR in the Community Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                      To the QPR in the Community Trust
                      why are people so annoyed then? somebody contributed a signed shirt and some seem angry about this when it was for a good cause.

i think we have the most miserable fans in the country who are ready to moan at anything and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                        why are people so annoyed then? somebody contributed a signed shirt and some seem angry about this when it was for a good cause.

i think we have the most miserable fans in the country who are ready to moan at anything and everything.
                        i agree, i started something in off topic along the same lines.

it was for charity, not ideal being a mutu shirt but lotto gave it to the club to auction and like some have said...would habe bidded if they were there
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                        X